Where do you store pee-related photos/videos?

Hey guys,

I’ve been peeing in some quite naughty places lately and recording the results, and while I’d really like to keep these photos + videos, I’d rather not have them stored on my phone! I’m also not ready to make them public yet (maybe sometime in the future...). I was wondering if there’s a website that I can safely upload my videos to, where only I’ll have access to them for now. Any ideas?

Thanks 🙂

• Like 2

Dropbox might be an option (along with Onedrive, googledrive, and i-drive). Some will automatically upload your videos and pictures as soon as you take them. I like Dropbox because it works well on all the client apps, where some of the others are a bit picky.

As with all online things, they are as secure as the provider. Only use these services if you trust them.

• Like 1

I recommend Google Drive for online storage. Yandex could also be useful as it is more obscure than google.

For offline though I have the perfect solution:

Make a folder on your Desktop. Title it "Photos" or "Homework" or something discreet.

Inside of that folder, create a bunch of random folders.

Inside one of those folders, create another bunch of random folders.

Inside one of those folders, create yet another bunch of random folders.

Keep doing this as many times as you like. When you're done, put your photos/videos in one of the folders deep inside this folder labyrinth.

(You can also do this with Google Drive to make your files even more hidden).

Hope this helps!

Edited by FatYoda
  • Agree 1

And if doing the folder thing, you can also set the folder to hidden - with will make your content ‘invisible’ to the unskilled other users of your computer. 

Just set your file explorer to show hidden files and there they are, turn it off again and they’re hidden. 

Trucrypt 7.1a can be your friend. It lets you create an encrypted folder in an arbitrary file, so not obvious to anyone but the keenest forensic investigator. You can just mount the file as a local drive, can be quite handy. Just copy the file somewhere and you have a backup that is quite secure.

I upload all of mine to xtube; you can make videos private or public. If you set them to private, you can still share them with a link only valid for that person if you want.

Although you can have stuff on Onedrive or Google; I use both for work related stuff and never want to mix them up. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:46 PM, FatYoda said:

For offline though I have the perfect solution:

Make a folder on your Desktop. Title it "Photos" or "Homework" or something discreet.

Inside of that folder, create a bunch of random folders.

Inside one of those folders, create another bunch of random folders.

Inside one of those folders, create yet another bunch of random folders.

Keep doing this as many times as you like. When you're done, put your photos/videos in one of the folders deep inside this folder labyrinth.

A good idea but I have written a python script that will find those files in a matter of seconds. 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:17 PM, AshAce said:

Hey guys,

I’ve been peeing in some quite naughty places lately and recording the results, and while I’d really like to keep these photos + videos, I’d rather not have them stored on my phone! I’m also not ready to make them public yet (maybe sometime in the future...). I was wondering if there’s a website that I can safely upload my videos to, where only I’ll have access to them for now. Any ideas?

Thanks 🙂

Dropbox or on a flash drive. With Dropbox you can give people access to the material. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:17 PM, AshAce said:

Hey guys,

Thanks 🙂

If you consider having them on your phone and have a Samsung phone you can use secure folder .. Everything stored there is encrypted ..

On 2/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, thisguy20 said:

I am decidedly un-trusting of all of these cloud services: they strike me as being obvious targets for hackers.  For things I want to keep secure copies of, I use a combination of USB thumb drives and CD's

You can encrypt the files yourself before you upload them.  Then a hacker can do nothing with them.

Winzip can create an archive with AES encryption I think.   Without the encryption key,  nobody can see the files inside the zip.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:30 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Trucrypt 7.1a can be your friend. It lets you create an encrypted folder in an arbitrary file, so not obvious to anyone but the keenest forensic investigator. You can just mount the file as a local drive, can be quite handy. Just copy the file somewhere and you have a backup that is quite secure.

TrueCrypt ended it's updates in may 2014 so there is most lightly alot of security issues ..

truecrypt.sourceforge.net

1 hour ago, andre82xxx said:

TrueCrypt ended it's updates in may 2014 so there is most lightly alot of security issues ..

truecrypt.sourceforge.net

Yes, TrueCrypt project was closed.

I like to use FreeOTFE - on-the-fly disk or file encryption program. About cloud services - I don't like it too 

8 minutes ago, 318485 said:

I like to use FreeOTFE - on-the-fly disk or file encryption program. About cloud services - I don't like it too 

I use FolderLock to encrypt folders on my laptop .. It also encrypts external drives with portable function included ..

4 hours ago, andre82xxx said:
4 hours ago, 318485 said:

The TrueCrypt project was closed, but the last fully-functional version (7.1a) is widely considered to be secure.

Edited by Paulypeeps
  • Like 1

If you choose to store them locally, put them in a folder, zip it (some tools like 7zip allow you to set a password as well), and change the file type (just the name, but that should prevent the computer from recognizing it). Someone would have to know to change it back to open it.

• 2 months later...

I store them on portable hard drives (at least two, so I have a backup in case one fails) which I can plug into my computers.

I'm less trusting of a cloud site. It's not very likely someone will get a look at what's there, but I'd rather keep everything with me and only share with those I wish to.

I put a good deal of effort into seeing everything is organized and labeled by content and date. That way I can recall it very quickly, whenever the need arises. 

I no longer store pics, other than temporarily until I can post them here.

Instead I use this site itself as a resource for browsing pics, many of them my own.

I don't store videos permanently either but upload them into a portable storage device.

My last laptop got clogged up with too much stored. I seek to avoid that now.