Pissing Blonde's Pictures

@steve25805  I'm happy you like them 🙂

In fact, you are partially responsible for me putting these up - when I first discovered this amazing site a few months ago, it seemed like an ideal place to share some of my experiences and fantasies. But as I started to read even a fraction of the writing from over the years I realised, "It's too late - Steve and the other great writers have already written ALL the stories."

So I wondered what to do, what to do? And I decided TITS!!!

• Love 4
18 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

@steve25805  I'm happy you like them 🙂

In fact, you are partially responsible for me putting these up - when I first discovered this amazing site a few months ago, it seemed like an ideal place to share some of my experiences and fantasies. But as I started to read even a fraction of the writing from over the years I realised, "It's too late - Steve and the other great writers have already written ALL the stories."

So I wondered what to do, what to do? And I decided TITS!!!

Your story about the party with the pissing in the bedroom was very good, but I suspect you have suffered the particular kind of writers block where, instead of writing, you end up reading, let’s say, one handed, and not writing very much.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

@speedy3471  To be sure; if there was ever a time the world needed boobs it is now... free the boobs!

Agreed. Imagine if women everywhere could walk around topless hahaah? I for one would be lightheaded all the time because all my blood would be going to my cock hahahahaha

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...