Pissing Blonde's Pictures

On 2/24/2020 at 5:42 AM, PissingBlonde said:

@PeeFantasy Thank you! Strangely for someone who loves pee so much I'm not super into taking pics or vids of myself doing it... but I agree that it's great to see all the sexy people showing us their spraying and getting off on it  💛

that's a darn shame! but I wouldn't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with... I mean I haven't shared anything myself soooo

• Like 2
On 2/26/2020 at 8:12 PM, PissingBlonde said:

Thanks guys - sorry about the lack of pee but you can always print out the pictures

and draw it on with a yellow felt tip pen if you like.

If this is the “adult colouring” thing I keep hearing about, I’m in favour of it

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

20190209_132412(1).thumb.jpg.5a70d1eb691eed188801175a63980dfc.jpg

Oh my goodness what a most beautiful, gorgeous & sexy sight!  AWESOME!!!

And yes like every other horny bloke here, I could lick you up deliciously until you begged me to stop. Even the thought of this has me erect.

Edited by P_lovinguy
added content
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

@UnabashedUser  Not at all - glad you're enjoying them.

It's just that the one of my end will be the end of them for a while as I need to have an operation soon... they said I'm Priority One but no doubt before too long the virus will get here and that will take precedence at the hospital. Hopefully it won't delay things too much...

2 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

@UnabashedUser  Not at all - glad you're enjoying them.

It's just that the one of my end will be the end of them for a while as I need to have an operation soon... they said I'm Priority One but no doubt before too long the virus will get here and that will take precedence at the hospital. Hopefully it won't delay things too much...

Well I wish you luck, hopefully you get your operation done successfully before the virus causes to much commotion in the hospital 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@PissingBlonde, wow. 

Been so busy of late that I haven't checked out this thread for a month or so. So glad I did today, hence the large number of "likes" "loves" and "hots" from me all of a sudden.

Your pics are awesomely sexy and you are one very highly attractive and sexy lady. I need to make sure I check out this thread more often.

• Love 1