Hospital visit pee desperation

I'm currently accompanying my little brother who had been admitted in hospital due to an accident. I gonna be here all night. I'm going through a hard time holding my pee here. The AC is in its lowest setting and only one blanket is provided for each bed and my brother is using it. I made a mistake just now drinking a full bottle of coke. Now I have been going to toilet frequently to relief myself. Something came across my mind while doing this. Anyone who reads this thread can suggest me something to make this situation more interesting and erotic which might include holding pee (not very comfortable with wetting in public and not a fan of exhibitionism). Thank you. 

Only just seen this, so guess too late for the comments to be any use to you over the night in hospital.   I hope your brother is OK and you made it through the night.

I'm guessing from the description that you weren't in a private room and that you didn't have our own bed, but more likely were trying to doze in a chair near the bed, whilst fully dressed and with no blanked for cover.   That doesn't give a lot of options for peeing without being detected,  so all I could have suggested would be to hold your pee as long as you could and enjoy the different feelings.   If you did manage to find a blanket, you could potentially have found one of those urinal bottles and used that under the cover of the blanket - or possibly even with your jumper or coat for cover.   Other than that you would probably be limited to going to the toilet and maybe peeing in the sink or something.

If you were able to leave for a bit longer, you could have gone outside and peed in the car park or some secluded area.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Only just seen this, so guess too late for the comments to be any use to you over the night in hospital.   I hope your brother is OK and you made it through the night.

I'm guessing from the description that you weren't in a private room and that you didn't have our own bed, but more likely were trying to doze in a chair near the bed, whilst fully dressed and with no blanked for cover.   That doesn't give a lot of options for peeing without being detected,  so all I could have suggested would be to hold your pee as long as you could and enjoy the different feelings.   If you did manage to find a blanket, you could potentially have found one of those urinal bottles and used that under the cover of the blanket - or possibly even with your jumper or coat for cover.   Other than that you would probably be limited to going to the toilet and maybe peeing in the sink or something.

If you were able to leave for a bit longer, you could have gone outside and peed in the car park or some secluded area.

Your description about my situation was perfect. I think that was exactly what i have been gone through. I tried to hold it as much as i can. When I gave up i went to the toilet. Unfortunately, someone was using it. I was tensed and become really uncomfortable with my urge to pee. Waiting in front of the toilet was hellish where the person inside were peeing I guess. I literally heard the stream of pee splashing in the toilet. Since it was after midnight, i think that person wake up from sleep to pee when it become unbearable. I was thinking about other alternatives. Unfortunately, the other toilets were on top and bottom floor and need to go there via lift. However, I can't walk that long to reach the toilet. The wards are according to gender. The floor i was in with one male ward and two female wards. The male ward had one toilet. So, that was my only choice. Or i need to walk to the lift (of course cannot use staircase with bulging bladder) to use toilet at different floor. So, I had to hold it until that person leaves the toilet. I felt like he is taking ages to come out. I went back to sit on chair and tried to hide my desperation. Finally, that person came out. I stopped holding my crotch and walked slowly to the toilet after he left. That walk was very cruel. Then, i relieved myself. That was crazy experience and i liked it. Thanks for your ideas dude. I think it might be thrilling too. 

• Like 1