Feedback / Idea Creation of dedicated forum for LGBTTQQIAAP community

I'm a straight male. But, I would like to voice out for LGBTTQQIAAP community who are interested in our favorite kink (pee plays). This effort of us to create a dedicated forum will make them feel welcomed in our community. They can share their experiences, fictional stories, photos, videos, ideas, thoughts and etc. I hope our community members agree to this idea. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

We are certainly very welcoming of any members of the LGBTTQQIAAP community, but segregating them is not really what PeeFans is about. Personally I'd much rather everyone use the same sections together than divide us into groups unnecessarily. We want one united community all sharing together. 

I agree that segregation is unnecessary but then something on this website strike on my mind before proposing this idea which is we do have a dedicated forum for males. I just wonders why don't we have a dedicated forum for LGBTTQQIAAP community. In my opinion, it won't be like segregation since some of them might feel uncomfortable to share their opinion with us. Together with a community they might get comfortable in approaching us with their opinion. Otherwise, I completely agree with your opinion unity of our community. 

As a simple member,  rather than admin,  I'll offer my opinion.  In doing so I'll also apologise if I'm out of touch (and hence my view could be irrelevant) - it seems not too long ago that my understanding was of LGB and then T too.  I've still got no idea what the majority of the other letters stand for.

I do feel though that having so many different abbreviations, so many different aspects for people to identify as, is that not creating artificial division....

The whole joy of this forum to me is to bring people together - whatever group or classification.  There are some into holding, some into naked peeing, some into wetting. Alone, onto somebody, from somebody, etc etc etc.

As you've observed there is a male section, and I'm ok with that.  My personal kink is that I'm a guy and I love women. I don't have a desire to see pictures of penis' or balls, or of hairy chested guys in wet panties. That's me - and so it's convenient to have them separate. If my thing were to watch guys peeing then I'm sure I'd find it most helpful to have an area earmarked.

But in my mind (and maybe there's a contradiction here) - If I'm looking at a picture of a fanny, or reading an account of a girl peeing, I don't care if she's straight, bi, lesbian or for that matter if she was Christened Arthur.  Similarly when I do read or comment on a guy's account, I don't care what their sexual preferences are.  It is literally about what I want to see pictures of.

So in my simple old fashioned mind, lets all be a community together.  If you want to be the part of the community that likes seeing the 'male' anatomy then there's a place for that and if you don't want to see those pictures then look at the other parts of the community.  If you like either then bonus!

• Like 3

This is an open forum so it hard to say this section is for this type of person or that.  I Understand why there is a male section. I have ran into a few guys who only want females to watch and comment on there videos or photos. And that isn’t possible.  Once u post something it’s open for anyone to view or comment.  The males section allows the guys to post and anyone can go in and look and comment but guys who are uncomfortable about seeing other males can avoid  that section.   We have females all over the rest of the sight. And I have have even posted a post  of hot guy pictures because we don’t see them often.   I’m a Bi woman. I love both men and woman.  I will never comment on a Straight females video the way I will on another bi woman’s or man video.   I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable.  If u have a section for just lbgt you can’t  keep other members out of it. Like I said it’s an open forum.  There are a quite a few of us bi woman that will be happy to talk to anyone of the females who like to chat. There are plenty of bi males here to.  We are all respectful of everyone sexually.  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As a simple member,  rather than admin,  I'll offer my opinion.  In doing so I'll also apologise if I'm out of touch (and hence my view could be irrelevant) - it seems not too long ago that my understanding was of LGB and then T too.  I've still got no idea what the majority of the other letters stand for.

I do feel though that having so many different abbreviations, so many different aspects for people to identify as, is that not creating artificial division....

The whole joy of this forum to me is to bring people together - whatever group or classification.  There are some into holding, some into naked peeing, some into wetting. Alone, onto somebody, from somebody, etc etc etc.

As you've observed there is a male section, and I'm ok with that.  My personal kink is that I'm a guy and I love women. I don't have a desire to see pictures of penis' or balls, or of hairy chested guys in wet panties. That's me - and so it's convenient to have them separate. If my thing were to watch guys peeing then I'm sure I'd find it most helpful to have an area earmarked.

But in my mind (and maybe there's a contradiction here) - If I'm looking at a picture of a fanny, or reading an account of a girl peeing, I don't care if she's straight, bi, lesbian or for that matter if she was Christened Arthur.  Similarly when I do read or comment on a guy's account, I don't care what their sexual preferences are.  It is literally about what I want to see pictures of.

So in my simple old fashioned mind, lets all be a community together.  If you want to be the part of the community that likes seeing the 'male' anatomy then there's a place for that and if you don't want to see those pictures then look at the other parts of the community.  If you like either then bonus!

I liked the way you felt about doesn't care on the gender or sexuality when looking at a content here. I feel the same about our community. I don't care about the gender and sexuality as well. As long as the content is interesting, it will get my attention. As I already mentioned, I just suggested that to make them feel welcomed in our community and that's all. Thanks for sharing your opinion. 

44 minutes ago, Sweets said:

This is an open forum so it hard to say this section is for this type of person or that.  I Understand why there is a male section. I have ran into a few guys who only want females to watch and comment on there videos or photos. And that isn’t possible.  Once u post something it’s open for anyone to view or comment.  The males section allows the guys to post and anyone can go in and look and comment but guys who are uncomfortable about seeing other males can avoid  that section.   We have females all over the rest of the sight. And I have have even posted a post  of hot guy pictures because we don’t see them often.   I’m a Bi woman. I love both men and woman.  I will never comment on a Straight females video the way I will on another bi woman’s or man video.   I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable.  If u have a section for just lbgt you can’t  keep other members out of it. Like I said it’s an open forum.  There are a quite a few of us bi woman that will be happy to talk to anyone of the females who like to chat. There are plenty of bi males here to.  We are all respectful of everyone sexually.  

Thanks for explaining about the dedicated forum for males. I thought the same about that forum too. That's why I requested new forum for LGBTTQQIAAP community in case they feel the same way like those males you mentioned. I agree with your opinion on open forum which unites our community. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, F.W said:

Offensively negative post deleted.

Since this is a community of people who share similar kinks, everyone is subjected to have their own preference over sexuality and gender. If you don't prefer LGBTTQQIAAP community people, then I have no objection over that. Together as a community let's share our thoughts and experience to each other and make everyone here feel welcomed. Thanks for your opinion dude. 

• Like 1

I do have a suggestion for the @Admin   Why not make a female section just like the male for those of us lady’s who like to share videos, pictures. That way you can tell the difference between us posting our own stuff like the guys.  And the video and picture section would be for more professional or group posting.  Like what Steve posts. He will find similar pictures or videos on one thread.  Again it’s. Open for both male and female to view but it would be easier to find our videos.  The men’s section is one of my favorite.  But I had to get thru a lot of videos to find popasquats stuff for instance.  Just a thought 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sweets said:

I do have a suggestion for the @Admin   Why not make a female section just like the male for those of us lady’s who like to share videos, pictures. That way you can tell the difference between us posting our own stuff like the guys.  And the video and picture section would be for more professional or group posting.  Like what Steve posts. He will find similar pictures or videos on one thread.  Again it’s. Open for both male and female to view but it would be easier to find our videos.  The men’s section is one of my favorite.  But I had to get thru a lot of videos to find popasquats stuff for instance.  Just a thought 

I totally agree with you. That will be a great idea. I'm looking forward for a female forum too. Anyone who attracted to females can view those contents easily. 

Segregation is never good. This will solve itself if you like guys you can just hang out in the male section and if you like girls you can hang out in the female video section. And both are open so if you are bi you can visit both if you want. But i get the idea.

• Like 1