Public wetting

Who has intentionally peed their pants in public. The first time I did was last year, was at a Walmart wearing grey shorts and decided to pee Little. I'm not sure if anyone saw. I'v fully wet my jeans but that was night when I was walking alone, I'd love to fully wet my pants at a crowded mall or something.

Edited by Billhobs
  • Like 1
On 2/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

I regularly pee a diaper when out in public but I've not yet summoned up the courage to wet myself deliberately.  I've had several near misses though when I've not been wearing protection and been desperate to pee.  

I pee myself everyday I doesn't matter where i am at life is to short to be embarrassed. I always take my first dates to outdoor concerts they have no toilets only porti potties city girls do not use those. They hold it until they pee their pants.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MiaPissSlut said:

Yes, I would have to agree peeing is defiantly easier under a skirt. A few times in fact, I wore a diaper under my somewhat short skirt. Oh the rush you get when you wet yourself and you can feel the diaper getting heavier. 

I've never tried soaking a diaper ... I've always let the flow go free! 😜

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

I've never tried soaking a diaper ... I've always let the flow go free! 😜

It feels amazing! well... to me anyway, maybe you should try it? To me I've always liked the feeling of having the diaper getting heavier as the pee soaks into it! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, MiaPissSlut said:

It feels amazing! well... to me anyway, maybe you should try it? To me I've always liked the feeling of having the diaper getting heavier as the pee soaks into it! 

Flood it with piss until it tears apart... 😍

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

When I'm feeling in the mood, I quite often allow myself to get desperate then go out to find a naughty, public place to piss.  Twice, this has resulted in at least a partial wetting as I lost control before I found a place to pee.  Both times I was in a foreign city for work ... business travel is a great way to piss around the world.  Someone else pays for you to be there and if you're spotted, well, you won't be back any time soon.  Anyway ...

The first time was about this time of year.  The trip was two weeks and over the weekend I decided to treat myself to a pub crawl and some fun.  I dressed appropriately, i.e. commando.  Beer makes everyone pee and I'm no different.  After visiting and marking a few pubs, I decided I was drunk enough and started making my way back to my hotel.  I was pretty desperate but thought I could make it.  I was wrong.  Whilst walking down a quiet road I lost control and started flooding my jeans.  I was able to get them open (thank god for button fly jeans!) and got my cock out before I got a complete soaking and then stood for 10-15 seconds just peeing on the side of the road.  Then I noticed that I was standing in front of a restaurant window full of people ... I will never know if they saw me but I beat a hasty retreat.  When I got to my hotel I peed in the lobby bar, on the stairs to my room and in my room.  I'd had a lot of beer.  🤣

The second was in the summer.  I'd been to dinner with work colleagues and we were, again, walking back to the hotel.  The walk was longer than I remembered on the way out and I could feel myself losing control.  As you might expect, a warm, wet patch soon developed.  I continued to try holding on for the next 5-10 minutes but I knew it was a losing game.  There were three of us, two male, one female.  I slowed down a little and started walking behind the others and allowed the inevitable to happen.  Within seconds my crotch was soaked and after a few seconds more I could feel the pee going down into my socks.  I was again commando so there was nothing to impede the flow and I just walked and talked and peed for the next minute or so.  The other guy was at a different hotel so he left us to finish our walk.  We went into our hotel and shared the lift up to our respective rooms.  Did she notice my jeans were wet?  I don't know, but she didn't say anything.  Once I was on my floor, I let my cock out and peed onto the hallway carpet on my way to my room.  Strangely, by the time I got to my room I didn't need to pee anymore.

If I ever pee myself in public again, I'll be sure to post an account of it here.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
On 6/1/2020 at 1:47 AM, MiaPissSlut said:

i second this!! feeling the weight and slowly adding more, never knowing at what point itll overflow and rush down your legs, and then sitting down after youve been standing to use it feels amazing, the squishiness and warmth!! i recently have been grinding my clit into it after using it, ive found it holds the heat too

• Love 1
  • Hot 2