Ways can be used to induce urine for pee play

I hope everyone here have their own ways of inducing urine. There are actually a lot of ways to induce urine which including physical, psychological and drug intake methods. The physical methods are such as tapping the lower abdomen, bending the body forward and stroking inner thighs. Psychological methods are such as relaxing the mind and body using breathing technique, thinking about peeing, watching desperation videos of others, listening to rain and water faucet sounds. Besides, drug intake methods are such as drinking caffeinated drinks, taking diuretic pills or any other fruit beverages with high potassium content. 

After being interested in omorashi (pee plays) for very long time, I came across a technique called "Rapid Desperation". This is the technique I use frequently before my pee plays. Basically, it is a method to exercise the kidney to produce more dilute and higher amount of urine in shorter time period. You can start with drinking certain amount of liquid (water most suitable) for a set of time periods. For instance, you are drinking 12-16 ounces of water for every one hour. You can check the progress with the color of your urine. When your urine is become dilute (plain in color), you will be ready for a holding session. 

The main purpose of rapid desperation technique is to avoid the waiting time to feel urine urge. Sometimes, people who waits long time to get the urge might get bored and by the end of it they become not interested anymore to do the pee play. So, this technique always helpful for those people. Not only that, holding a dark urine (yellowish) for extended time can cause various type of infection such as Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Thus, dilute urine is more safe to hold compared to dark urine. I hope this technique is helpful for those loves pee plays. Don't forget to share with me what kind of techniques you all use for preparation of pee play. Thank you.