Jeopardy - What would you do...?

Ok,  a bit of a random one for you here.   Try and answer as realistically as possible, imagine if you were in this situation in real life.   Have you been there?  Do share with us.

Imagine you're in a public place, perhaps a hotel or a shopping centre.  You've had a couple of large glasses of water, maybe a coffee.  You're at that stage where you feel comfortably full and could pee, but don't yet need to.

You get in the lift along with five random strangers you've never met before - with you it makes an equal mix of men and ladies. Different ages, probably different backgrounds - all dressed including yourself to go about the day's business.

Suddenly there's a jolt and the lift stops. The lights stay on, but no movement. Minutes pass and still nothing. Someone calls on the intercom, the operator logs the fault and promises to get back.  At this point your bladder starts to tell you that you should have gone to the toilet. Ten minutes pass, then fifteen. The operator buzzes back and tells you the fire department are on their way, but be prepared for at least an hour wait if not longer.

Flash forwards in time 45 minutes - by this point your bladder is absolutely screaming in pain, you're sweating and you can feel pain in what feels like your kidneys. You can't remember the last time you needed to go this badly, not by chance at least. You find yourself literally clamping your bladder shut and you can feel your muscles starting to cramp and spasm, you know it's only a matter of seconds before the floodgates fail.  Just as expected, after a few seconds you feel the first spurt hit your underwear.

Given you're standing in a lift with five strangers and you've got literally moments, do you:

a).  Very gently relax just enough to let a slow trickle of pee escape, feeling it work it's way down your leg. Carefully allow the trickle to continue as slowly as you dare, until the pressure's passed - desperately hoping nobody will notice the wet lines down your legs and the puddle around your shoes.

b).  Without saying a word, Girls: rip your trousers down or pull your skirt up and pop a squat, letting a jet of hot wee out onto the lift floor / Guys: Yank your fly open and stare to the ceiling whilst you pressure wash the lift wall.  When you've finished re-clothe yourself, all without saying a word or making eye contact. Maintain silence.

c). Apologise profusely to everyone, make it clear that you're about to have an accident and ask them all to face the other way whilst you get the relief you desperately need.

d). Anything different....?

Love to hear your approach. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok,  a bit of a random one for you here.   Try and answer as realistically as possible, imagine if you were in this situation in real life.   Have you been there?  Do share with us.

Imagine you're in a public place, perhaps a hotel or a shopping centre.  You've had a couple of large glasses of water, maybe a coffee.  You're at that stage where you feel comfortably full and could pee, but don't yet need to.

You get in the lift along with five random strangers you've never met before - with you it makes an equal mix of men and ladies. Different ages, probably different backgrounds - all dressed including yourself to go about the day's business.

Suddenly there's a jolt and the lift stops. The lights stay on, but no movement. Minutes pass and still nothing. Someone calls on the intercom, the operator logs the fault and promises to get back.  At this point your bladder starts to tell you that you should have gone to the toilet. Ten minutes pass, then fifteen. The operator buzzes back and tells you the fire department are on their way, but be prepared for at least an hour wait if not longer.

Flash forwards in time 45 minutes - by this point your bladder is absolutely screaming in pain, you're sweating and you can feel pain in what feels like your kidneys. You can't remember the last time you needed to go this badly, not by chance at least. You find yourself literally clamping your bladder shut and you can feel your muscles starting to cramp and spasm, you know it's only a matter of seconds before the floodgates fail.  Just as expected, after a few seconds you feel the first spurt hit your underwear.

Given you're standing in a lift with five strangers and you've got literally moments, do you:

a).  Very gently relax just enough to let a slow trickle of pee escape, feeling it work it's way down your leg. Carefully allow the trickle to continue as slowly as you dare, until the pressure's passed - desperately hoping nobody will notice the wet lines down your legs and the puddle around your shoes.

b).  Without saying a word, Girls: rip your trousers down or pull your skirt up and pop a squat, letting a jet of hot wee out onto the lift floor / Guys: Yank your fly open and stare to the ceiling whilst you pressure wash the lift wall.  When you've finished re-clothe yourself, all without saying a word or making eye contact. Maintain silence.

c). Apologise profusely to everyone, make it clear that you're about to have an accident and ask them all to face the other way whilst you get the relief you desperately need.

d). Anything different....?

Love to hear your approach. 

That's an interesting situation. Maybe I will go for option A. But, I'm also thinking about an alternative. Basically, getting trapped in lift with six people inside can increase amount of carbon dioxide and also increases the temperature inside. So, I will open my water bottle and drink some water (pretend to be drinking). This will automatically trigger others to drink water as well since it is hot there. For sure it won't strike their mind at first about the consequences later. In case they don't have anything to drink, I will offer mine if they don't mind. Later on I will continue to hide my desperation. In case I cant hold it anymore, I will pour the remaining water in my bottle on me when pretending to be drinking. So, it will look like I accidentally spilled the water on me. The wet pants will help me to relief myself without being noticed. And others who had drank the water have to suffer if urge hits. Imagine if I selected that day to do a outdoor pee kink and added diuretic drug in my water and offered it to someone on that lift. 😈 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a side thought: I'd like to think that you would have it easier to "get away" with squatting and peeing there, without being called rude ore something. 

Saying this i would probably be able to hold it through maybe with some little spurts. Since I know that I can make it well for about two hours at least from the first moment I feel the urge 

Interesting answers.... Thanks.

The people answering about being brave enough to do 'b',  I tend to see 'a' as the most timid option - don't say anything, don't give away you're peeing...

I think in practice I'd end up leaking a fair bit first before possibly being brave enough to apologise and pee in the corner.  Thing is, as soon as one person breaks to ice then I guess at least one or two others would too.

If I ever get stuck in a lift I'll let you know...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 11 months later...
48 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

C. But pray that the women all looked around and watched and then joined in. 

I like your thinking!

22 minutes ago, MyPee said:

If several people are stuck in a lift together for that long, they would start to talk to each other about what was happening, and the normal “elevator etiquette” (to remain quiet and ignore each other) would be gone. As they became more open and friendly with each other, I’d mention that I hope the elevator is fixed soon because I have to go to the toilet. I might get a discussion going about what to do in that situation, and what they would do, and get them into sympathy with my plight, so that they are prepared and understanding when I really have to go. I’d apologise, but I wouldn’t tell them to turn away, in fact if they were a friendly bunch, I might cheekily say “you can watch if you want”. 

Loving your answers - and a very clever reasoned answer at that!

• Like 3

Option "a" would definetly be something I'd take in consideration, whether or not I would then pee myself though depends on what I'd wear. Black/dark pants, I would definetly let something go otherwise I think I'd pass. On the other hand, there's also the problem that whenever I'm really desperate I can't stop as soon as I start peeing. I'd have to put an immense amount of, not only physical but also mental, strenght into stopping the stream. Given the fact that I'would probably be to shy to reveal my situation to the others, I would still go through the pain and struggle to stop everything from pouring out. Everything to not get busted.

However, after I read what @MyPeewrote, I might also opt for "c" (as everybody else ... I'm sooooo original 😛 ). It's hard to imagine being stuck in a lift for almost an hour without talking to eachother at some point. I'm sure we would all end up in a conversation to let the time pass thus allowing me to get more comfortable with the others and also become more confident. If my bladder reaches the point of no return I guess I'd just announce it to the group, apologize a shitload of times and then try to somehow discretely pee in the corner.

C definitely. If there were any other option from peeing on the actual floor I would take it as to not bother the other people. Maybe I have a mug I could pee in and stash away? Or someone else can offer me theirs lol. It'd be different if there was carpet cause at least the puddle wouldn't spread around and people wouldn't have to worry about standing in my pee. 

• Like 3

As I was reading through responses, I was already coming up with something very similar to @MyPee.  Chances are that others would also be starting to think about the need to pee and there is a good chance that at least one other would be debating what they could do.  I would probably initiate the discussion way before getting to the point of desperation and probably as soon as the the operator confirmed it was going to be some time I would mention the meeting that I was going to be late for or whatever it was I was going to - others would share their annoyance too, then I'd probably say that I hoped it wasn't too long because I need a pee and was expecting to go before my meeting.   It would be interesting to see what others say at that point, then we would move onto other discussions and finally when I get towards desperation I would ask how everyone is doing because I'm getting pretty desperate here and would initiate a discussion on what could be done about it.   I would hope others would join in and say that they also had difficulty.   Finally I would apologise and turn to pee in the corner or possibly onto the base of the door in the hope some goes down the lift shaft instead of onto the floor.  If it were carpet, I would probably just go with the back corner.   I wouldn't hide the noise - they know what you are doing anyway - and hopefully the noise might let some of the ladies consider their need and they might also take their turn to squat and pee.

If I had a drink bottle of other suitable receptacle I would possibly use that to avoid flooding the floor, but on the other hand that may discourage the ladies from peeing on the floor as they would use the "it's OK for you" type of response.   Whereas if I were to pee directly on the floor then they would not be that different.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2

I've been in this situation, haha. Didn't have to pee though. Realistically, see if you can get the doors to open a little bit or just pee at the door. 

Even with a few people inside (close friends at that) and a minimal wait it's still a stressful situation despite the sexy shenanigans that can occur in the right conditions.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 4 months later...