My first ever omorashi bondage

This is my own idea and I have done this many times. This is kind of a predicament bondage which combines bdsm and omorashi. The things needed are electronic timer lock (or any variation of lock which unlocks according to time such as ice lock), cable tie, rope, nipple clamp and string. I wore a pair of jeans for this bondage and i will explain why I choose that later. The japanese clover clamp I have is for the professionals. So, amateurs can't wear it for long time. So i thought of something that could reduce the pain. I used the cable tie on the nipple clamp. The pressure will won't be too much but strong enough to hold the nipples without falling off. Then I attached a string to the nipple clamp that can move the cable tie from clamp part which eventually will increase the pain to normal clamp pressure. I did this to both side of clamp and attached the other end of strings to my big toes. So the mechanism is if i move my legs or toes, it will remove the cable tie from clamp and causes pain to nipple which become unbearable soon. Next, I tied my both ankles to side of bed poles so that my legs will be spreaded whole time. The rope knot type I used is the knot which tightens when i pull or move the legs which is to make sure i cannot untie them without help of hands. Then I tied a rope that runs around my waist through belt loops which is to make sure I don't move forward and every slight movement gonna add pressure on bladder. The hands will be tied with cable ties (or any preferred variation) to make sure I cannot reach nipple clamp. The electronic timer lock will lock the cable ties from the hands to the belt loop at back of jeans (do not lock the hands yet just prepare the cable tie which can be tightened later after hands inserted). I wore jeans (of course a tight one) because it will cause pressure on bladder and makes it hard to hold pee. Then I set timer to 45 minutes. Cable ties for hands were at back of jeans. To increase the anticipation I placed a laptop in front and played 1 hour of running water and raining sounds. I used over-the-head headphones. So by now my legs are tied, nipple clamps are in place and headphones are set. Next, I took time to finish my whole 1.5 liter  mineral bottle (for me that is enough to make me desperate in few moment). So, all set. Next is to place my hands in cable ties at back and tighten them. After that, I'm completely stuck.

So, this is the predicament. I have to keep my legs or toes still until timer runs out and free my hands and legs. But it will be very hard if the urge hits. Then, if I squirm hard it gonna move the cable tie from nipple clamp and applies all the pressure on nipples. Next, I cannot bend my legs so that i can rest my nipple because ankles is tied with tightening knot. If I lean my body forward to relief pressure on nipple the waist rope gonna apply more pressure on bladder. The raining and running water sounds were very effective. If I relax myself by listening to the sounds, it is gonna stimulate pee. If I squirm you know what will happen. So, basically I cannot do anything. Any slight movement gonna add the torment. Now you guys try to imagine the situation. Think about how hard is it to keep the legs spreaded, cannot hold crotch and cannot squirm when we are desperate to pee. Hope you all like my omorashi bondage experience. Thank you. 

Edited by Bumperking17
  • Hot 2

Clever idea - great way to tease and entertain yourself. Love the running water sound effects to add to the torment!

I'm not at all into pain, just a bit of light bondage, so would try without the nipple clamps. Will have to ask Master to leave me like this next time we have a free rainy day; the evil laugh he does so well is really going to add to the predicament and suspense...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

Clever idea - great way to tease and entertain yourself. Love the running water sound effects to add to the torment!

I'm not at all into pain, just a bit of light bondage, so would try without the nipple clamps. Will have to ask Master to leave me like this next time we have a free rainy day; the evil laugh he does so well is really going to add to the predicament and suspense...

Good luck trying. This bondage very easy to set up with a partner tho. But, this was meant to be a self-bondage and can be set up ourselves. The nipple clamp was the main part of the predicament. Since you are using cable tie to lighten the pressure, you can endure that even if you not masochistic. However, moving your toes/legs gonna cost you hell of torture for nipple. So, decision is yours. Thanks 😉 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bumperking17 said:

Good luck trying. This bondage very easy to set up with a partner tho. But, this was meant to be a self-bondage and can be set up ourselves. The nipple clamp was the main part of the predicament. Since you are using cable tie to lighten the pressure, you can endure that even if you not masochistic. However, moving your toes/legs gonna cost you hell of torture for nipple. So, decision is yours. Thanks 😉 

May swap the clamps for some breast bondage with the rope - love the pressure but not the pain 😉

• Like 1
Just now, PissingBlonde said:

May swap the clamps for some breast bondage with the rope - love the pressure but not the pain 😉

Thats cool too. Maybe tie the ropes on both breasts in such way that might tighten or pull the rope if you move your feet. So, the other ends of ropes will be tied to your feet. Hope you like this variation. Good luck trying. 😊 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So, @Bumperking17 have you tried it?  What happened? Di you have lots of sensations, did you end up wetting yourself?  How was the experience?  @PissingBlonde, would love to hear your experience too if you try it.

As I already mentioned, i have tried it many times. Basically, I was improvising (tried to eliminate errors that might happen) the bondage everytime i did it. This was my final version. This version gave me full satisfaction and I did this version few times too. Usually I will decide not to wet myself and torture myself to the max. To make sure that, I won't cover my bed or use a towel. So if I give up, I'm gonna spoil the bed. As I mentioned above, I have picked 45 minutes as locking time because after many trials, I figured that's the time limit I can sustain with full bladder. However, the ending part won't be same for each time. Sometimes I will make it to the end with bearable desperation if I just did minimal movement. Sometimes I will end up with bursting bladder. So, its all according to what happens during the bounded part. I remember the time when a bug crawled on my body which made me really uncomfortable (I had to shake it off my body as my hands and legs are tied). I end up with extreme desperation. I barely untied myself but I can't make it to the toilet and I wet myself when I get down from my bed. I think my favorite part in omorashi bondage is the bounded part. I will be helplessly bounded and anticipating any surprises that might happen until I relief myself. Hope you like my experiences. Thanks dude. ☺ 

• Hot 2