female, 23, new to the site!

Hello and welcome @naughtyjane it's great to have you join the family. Feel free to make yourself at home drinks and food are in the kitchen (first door on the right) so freel free to help yourself. If you are unsure of anything then feel free to ask and someone will most likely help you. I look forwad to seeing you about the forum. We are a friendly bunch. 🙂 

• Hot 1
On 1/29/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sweets said:

Welcome!!!

why does it seem that all us naughty woman who want to play with each other are so far away from each other.  😈

if u have any questions or want to chat just ask. 

i cant message you!! i think im too new. can you message me first please? i have a few q’s

Hi Jane - like everyone else has said, welcome!!!   Hope you find us a great community,  appreciate your honesty - but in terms of your kik & snapchat we look forward to sharing this community with you. There's loads of people here to get to know, and who'll love your posts.  The site is far more than a platform to get online connections....   Enjoy!

• Like 2