My first and only pee experience so far

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen prostitutes pee a couple of times, but in both cases they went somewhere out of the way to pee rather than making it obvious, so in their case they weren't doing it to attract men.

One was in Leeds.  She was working the area around the back of the Railway viaduct and she went off under one of the arches to pee.  She didn't make any great effort to hide, but she did go into a darkened corner so she wasn't obvious.

The other one was in Glasgow and she went into a car park and squatted between cars.

• Like 4

If you think about it, surveilling areas with prostitution is a good area for sightings. Prostitutes probably drink before going out like exotic dancer do so they have to see somewhere. Especially on a cold night. 

There’s an HBO special called Hookers At The Point which takes place in The Bronx NY and one of the episodes they show one of the girls take a quick piss on the sidewalk. She had a short skirt on, opened her legs while standing straight up, pissed and dropped the tissue.

• Like 2
On 2/14/2020 at 5:35 PM, Starks2010 said:

one of the episodes they show one of the girls take a quick piss on the sidewalk

Would be interested to find a link to that episode.  Is it available on any catch up TV or similar?   Not being from USA, I don't know much about HBO.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Would be interested to find a link to that episode.  Is it available on any catch up TV or similar?   Not being from USA, I don't know much about HBO.

After seeing it on HBO some years ago (Over 10 years), with no luck catching it on again I purchased it on DVD. I eventually resold the DVD’s on eBay. I’ll see if I can find it online and get you the link. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

After seeing it on HBO some years ago (Over 10 years), with no luck catching it on again I purchased it on DVD. I eventually resold the DVD’s on eBay. I’ll see if I can find it online and get you the link. 

not sure if this is the episode but this is the show. I believe it was only two or three episodes.