A Night in a Ski Hostel

Great story, loved their care free attitude. 
I have been on trips with mixed gender shared bunk rooms, but never got to experience anything like this!   The best I ever had was the odd flash of boobs and bums whilst girls got changed, but even then they mostly went to the toilets or shower rooms to get dressed rather than expose themselves to others in the room. 

Would love to hear more about what they get up to on the skiing trip.   Opportunities on the slopes, ski lifts, apres ski etc.  All sounds like a good opportunity.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Thanks for the comments everybody! I had a lot of fun writing this one.

When I read in school I went on a lot of school trips, and had a lot of fantasies about scenes like this happening in the dorm rooms (of course nothing so exciting ever did). I was aiming for a similar atmosphere in some of the Kaymala hostel scenes, but I think it worked out better this time. 

I'm the original idea this was going to be a school trip, with perhaps one of the teachers walking in and catching them at some point, but I wasn't too comfortable writing about under 18s so I decided to age them up. 

I've wanted for a while to write a story with a kind of "I'll piss anywhere because idgaf" attitude, especially with a group of people egging each other on. I was aiming for a different feeling than the Kaymala stories which are all about the easy nonchalance, and the Sarah on holiday / at university stories which are more about her getting off on being naughty, as well as her (and now Kim's) journey of discovery. I also thought it would be interesting to write without a POV character for once to see how well it worked. 

I kinda want to write more about these people - like Alfresco says there are lots of opportunities - my main worry is that I don't know much about skiing! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

my main worry is that I don't know much about skiing! 

I wouldn't worry much about the specifics of it because focus isn't going to be on skiing. But you could get creative with thinks like pissing in ski suits and how sometimes it doesn't show and how it feels with all the layers of clothes on underneath. And of course peeing directly into the snow. Just have fun with it.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:20 PM, wetwulf said:

I wouldn't worry much about the specifics of it because focus isn't going to be on skiing. But you could get creative with thinks like pissing in ski suits and how sometimes it doesn't show and how it feels with all the layers of clothes on underneath. And of course peeing directly into the snow. Just have fun with it.

Or peeing off the ski lift. Maybe have unsuspecting people underneath. 

• Agree 1