Jacking with a banana peel -don

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/doctors-beg-men-not-to-masturbate-with-banana-peels/

Sexual peeling.

Doctors have warned horny young men to refrain from using banana peels to masturbate — the latest bizarre sex trend circulating on social media.

“It’s the closet thing to a blowjob,” wrote one randy Redditor, who claims “he’s been doing it for years.”

However, Dr. Diana Gill of prescription service Doctor-4-U cautions against the perverse practice. “You could develop a rash and sores on the penis which can be painful and might lead to infection,”Gill told the Sun. Not only that, but she claims a person with a fruit or latex allergy could be more susceptible to a reaction from a banana skin.

“A person with a banana allergy is more likely to be allergic to other substances such as latex or other fruits and vegetables,” she said. “So if you’re allergic to latex condoms you may also be allergic to banana skins.”

Gill’s not the only naysayer. One Reddit user recounted a harrowing, cautionary tale where he used a banana skin to masturbate and allegedly ended up “falling in the mess I made, hit my head on the toilet and barely lived to tell the tale.”

However, supporters of the organic orgasm inducer feel it’s too good to pass up. Subscribers to JackInWorld, the self-proclaimed “Ultimate Male Masturbation Resource,” gave the “banana man” 4.5 out of 5 stars with 359 votes cast so far. The site also provides a tutorial on how to perform the act and even advised warming the peel for added effect.

Commenters seconded these sentiments: “I have used the banana skin technique occasionally for many years (I’m now 78),” said one banana skin supporter. “The bigger the banana the better,” added another.

Banana peels aren’t the first unconventional items employed by pleasure-seekers. This past November, gynecologists warned women not to masturbate with electric toothbrushes because it “could cause trauma to the delicate vulval area.”

Guest UnabashedUser
12 hours ago, Sweets said:

I think u just have to watch out chemicals used on the fruit. We have all used things handy to get off when we were younger. 

Ooooh now I have to ask: what? I've tried things too. Best was a piece of surgical tubing wrapped around the  rim of the cock. 

12 hours ago, Sweets said:

I think u just have to watch out chemicals used on the fruit. We have all used things handy to get off when we were younger. 

9 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Ooooh now I have to ask: what? I've tried things too. Best was a piece of surgical tubing wrapped around the  rim of the cock. 

I remember using a hairbrush handle when I was a teenager 

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, Sweets said:

I wish I would’ve found that one sooner Never fails to give me a squirting orgasm every time I use it

You're really energetically fucking yourself with it --going in all the way. And when you remove it after you've cummed it's covered in the most delicious vagina wine.  

My mouth was watering as I came to it. 

Wow seriously? I don't see how this can be exciting, then again I don't have a penis. When I was in my mid teens, on occasions I would use a popsicles from the freezer and insert them to see it melt. Who hasn't used objects?

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

I did once write on here for our lovely ladies,the question,whats the most unusual object they might ever have inserted into their vagina,or even whats the biggest cock they might have had?I gather Hairbrushes are very popular among women.An innocent everyday thing that you can carry round if ever you get "an emergency" eh?I notice that on their dressing tables they have a few different types of brushes...im on to you you naughty girls!

Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, F.W said:

I did once write on here for our lovely ladies,the question,whats the most unusual object they might ever have inserted into their vagina,or even whats the biggest cock they might have had?I gather Hairbrushes are very popular among women.An innocent everyday thing that you can carry round if ever you get "an emergency" eh?I notice that on their dressing tables they have a few different types of brushes...im on to you you naughty girls!

My wife once took a silicone pastry brush and cut off all the little rubbery fingers except for one, which she used to insert into her urinary meatus and masturbate it. She was a little embarrassed  to show it to me but did demonstrate it. 

carlisle-40403-2-silicone-pastry-brush.jpg

On 1/25/2020 at 11:51 AM, Sophie said:

I don't understand the appeel 😉 I mean I've never masturbated and thought "hmm, my pussy feels like the inside of a banana skin" 

It's apparently just like hot apple pie...   So the movie franchise says.

image.png.eabe1b29e556e6128534db6c70831f7e.png

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 year later...
On 1/25/2020 at 4:49 AM, Sephora said:

... When I was in my mid teens, on occasions I would use a popsicles from the freezer and insert them to see it melt. Who hasn't used objects?

I had a girlfriend who was talking about the movie Twilight, how the vampire Edward's skin was "icey cold" and how unappealing it was. She said, "That must be like fucking an OtterPop!" 

• Haha 1
On 1/25/2020 at 4:49 AM, Sephora said:

...Who hasn't used objects?

One morning when my girlfriend and I were getting ready for work, I looked at the empty toilet paper roll sitting on the counter and said, "I'll bet there is not a man alive who hasn't slipped one of those on his dick out of idle curiosity, if nothing else." She just cracked up and said "No way!" But I stand by that claim. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1