The longest period of no sex

Yawyd

Not what you want to hear, but probably about 2 weeks would be my longest abstinence.   I hope you can get things sorted moving forward.   I don't know any of your background situation so what I have to say may or may not be relevant.   Is there something particular that is keeping a barrier between you?   Does she feel intimidated or under pressure to engage in sexual activity?  Has something happened to her in the past that has stopped her desires?   Treat her as special and make sure she knows how much you love her,  always show respect and be willing to hug and support her without any expectation of it moving to sex.  Discuss her feelings and yours and see where you can support each other.

Most of all, I hope you can work it out between you, but it sounds like it has been that long that you need to build up her desires.  Good luck.

Its weird in my life when younger i had a lot of sexual encounters very quickly,the term "a lot" of course is subjective,but i did not too bad.Then after a relationship or so,as you get older,it tends to die away.I had a nice platonic cuddly type of relationship for a while,this was very nice and pleasnt to me.

• Like 1

Well I wasn't popular with women growing up. I was 26 before I had my first girlfriend, also the age that I lost my virginity. So in that sence I went most of my young adulthood without sex lol

Since I've been married about 7 to 10 days without sex. During seeding and harvest when i work 18 to 19 hours a day iam just to tired lol

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well I wasn't popular with women growing up. I was 26 before I had my first girlfriend, also the age that I lost my virginity. So in that sence I went most of my young adulthood without sex lol

Since I've been married about 7 to 10 days without sex. During seeding and harvest when i work 18 to 19 hours a day iam just to tired lol

So you must have jerked off a lot as a teen then? I know I sure did starting around age 12 . 

After my hysterectomy and bladder surgery. We went almost 5 years were we hardly had any sex.  Definitely the first year was maybe once.  Everytime we did it was painful and we both didn’t really have much of a sex drive.  We were also going thru a rough patch in our relationship 

On 1/23/2020 at 5:46 AM, Yawyd said:

So my lady and I haven't had sex in 2 years. And it isn't for a lack of trying. How long have you gone unlucky?

I haven't had any sexual contact of any kind in 14 years.

Needless to say it's one of the many reasons I'm angry about the state of my dating life (which is nonexistent), but I don't see it changing any time soon. Truthfully, I've literally given up on the dream of having a normal sex life.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:03 AM, Alfresco said:

Not what you want to hear, but probably about 2 weeks would be my longest abstinence.   I hope you can get things sorted moving forward.   I don't know any of your background situation so what I have to say may or may not be relevant.   Is there something particular that is keeping a barrier between you?   Does she feel intimidated or under pressure to engage in sexual activity?  Has something happened to her in the past that has stopped her desires?   Treat her as special and make sure she knows how much you love her,  always show respect and be willing to hug and support her without any expectation of it moving to sex.  Discuss her feelings and yours and see where you can support each other.

Most of all, I hope you can work it out between you, but it sounds like it has been that long that you need to build up her desires.  Good luck.

Thank you. I'll need it. 

On 1/24/2020 at 7:12 AM, speedy3471 said:

Lost mine when I was 25. I get the being exhausted thing. 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, Sweets said:

After my hysterectomy and bladder surgery. We went almost 5 years were we hardly had any sex.  Definitely the first year was maybe once.  Everytime we did it was painful and we both didn’t really have much of a sex drive.  We were also going thru a rough patch in our relationship 

Surgery does that. We're good relationship wise, but something isn't jiving. But I'm suresomehow we'll work it out.

• Like 1
On 1/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, likesToLick said:

17 years, from age 22 to 40 approximately. Do I win a prize?

No prize but an omg! I don't know if I could live being in that dry of a period. Oddly, I don't feel so bad mow lol but wow. 17 years? I can't wrap my head around that.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:40 PM, P_lovinguy said:

Sadly I haven't had a whoop-pee session or a good lay since my ex-wife signed the divorce papers SIX years ago. I'm tired of jerkin off.

I am too. We do have a free pass each but only would use that as a last resort. But my balls are getting bored with me spanking them. Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Yawyd said:

Surgery does that. We're good relationship wise, but something isn't jiving. But I'm suresomehow we'll work it out.

It was a combination of physical trauma a psychological.  The physical was right after the surgery.  But after I healed. I felt it would hurt so my mind would close off the muscle not allowing him to penetrate with was causing me pain.  I had to relearn how to relax.  I found a good doctor that worked with me. 

• Like 2
On 1/23/2020 at 10:51 AM, F.W said:

Its weird in my life when younger i had a lot of sexual encounters very quickly,the term "a lot" of course is subjective,but i did not too bad.Then after a relationship or so,as you get older,it tends to die away.I had a nice platonic cuddly type of relationship for a while,this was very nice and pleasnt to me.

We have a free pass each but only would use that as a last resort. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, Yawyd said:

So my lady and I haven't had sex in 2 years. And it isn't for a lack of trying. How long have you gone unlucky?

For me it was a period of ten years in my first marriage. After the youngest child was conceived she went in full lockdown mode. Soon after I gave up trying asking her and getting rejected all the time. But, the 'no sex' period was with my wife. I did have sex though, although it was paid for. Some very good experiences and a little more shitty ones. It all ended with a stripper in Germany I had some good talks with (yes, that happens!). She told me it was not normal and I should not accept that at all. So, long story short, I divorced my first wife and married again. Things are now so much better! Still friends with the stripper by the way.

• Like 1