1st experince of pee

6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow you had your first experience at a young age. Thanks for sharing it with us 

I am certain it was that chance experince happening which shaped  my sexuality. As i said I had, had wet dreams but the first time i came when playing with my cock  the memory of the incident came back around the age 11-12 years of age  The fact  being wee'd on remained unpoken and I knew was naughty as I had chosen not to say anything or did the girl highten the undiscribable emotions I was feeling for the first time.  I knew nothing about sex back then when i came althought the pleasure was emence i was frightened I had done something wrong a common reaction I am sure.IMG_3103.thumb.JPG.845c08f6ec0e4d9e0204575a77f769e9.JPG

• Hot 3
6 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I think it was the first time I got with my first husband before we married, and I just started wanting to play pee games with him, so I did. Holding his cock while he pissed, whether it was on the wall of the dump he was living in, or my filling a bed pillow with my pee. It wasn't like a sighting, because I was with the guy, but I was 17 and had all this curiosity about cocks and peeing and for some reason, I always associated peeing with sex. My ex was totally okay with it. 

I cannot imagine and man being not being turned by a womans sexuality what ever her desire will surly highten his own.  one of  gf lovered to be blindfold during sex it didn't turned me on as such but it added to our sexual experince so win win xx

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

First time i saw a girl peeing irl, i was 5-6yrs old, my sister is a year younger than me, she would always need to pee when we were out, she used to hold it until she couldn’t more, so my mom had no option but to find a close spot for her to pee, mom would always make me look away , but when i had to pee I could do it about anywhere without any problem, so i got curious and went ahead and peeked at my sister peeing, we were on a parking lot so i was told to go to the other side of the van and wait, i crouched and looked below from the other side, my sister had already took of her underwear and lifted her skirt, as soon as she squatted she released a stream right between the van and the next car, I remember watching her stream fly and my heart started racing, like, she was peeing better that what i could, she was peeing between the two cars squatting, anyone who passed by would see her (the van door was too high to hide so she just went in that direction), mom quickly asked her to aim under the van, she turned around a bit and peed as said, aiming under the bumper, her stream was messy, she sprayed her shoes and had a puddle right under her and another one in front of her, she went strong for a good 30 seconds at least, when she was done I immediately stopped watching and pretended to be doing something else, but i was really shocked of what i saw, i even had related dreams. i was really confused after this but it wasn’t anything sexual, just mere curiosity.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

First time i saw a girl peeing irl, i was 5-6yrs old, my sister is a year younger than me, she would always need to pee when we were out, she used to hold it until she couldn’t more, so my mom had no option but to find a close spot for her to pee, mom would always make me look away , but when i had to pee I could do it about anywhere without any problem, so i got curious and went ahead and peeked at my sister peeing, we were on a parking lot so i was told to go to the other side of the van and wait, i crouched and looked below from the other side, my sister had already took of her underwear and lifted her skirt, as soon as she squatted she released a stream right between the van and the next car, I remember watching her stream fly and my heart started racing, like, she was peeing better that what i could, she was peeing between the two cars squatting, anyone who passed by would see her (the van door was too high to hide so she just went in that direction), mom quickly asked her to aim under the van, she turned around a bit and peed as said, aiming under the bumper, her stream was messy, she sprayed her shoes and had a puddle right under her and another one in front of her, she went strong for a good 30 seconds at least, when she was done I immediately stopped watching and pretended to be doing something else, but i was really shocked of what i saw, i even had related dreams. i was really confused after this but it wasn’t anything sexual, just mere curiosity.

5 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

'it wasn’t anything sexual,'   Exactly thats how it felt for me before puberty it was only years later that the memory profoundly affect ones sexuality IMO

• Like 1

I simply not remember how I became fascinated with pee. From a very young age I was into naughty peeing, outside, sinks, cups, etc. And wetting anything I could, even into wash clothes, etc. Then about puberty and my 1st experiences masturbating I found a pair of panties and my fetish of wetting panties and pants was set. Once I lived on my own this all really took hold. I rarely pee ion the toilet when I am home. 😎

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, lengajesytec said:

Hope you eventually did more than just Watch.  Hope you 2 shared some Learning piss experiences together.  It's not uncommon.

• Like 1

I was into naughty peeing from a young age too. The topic of this thread reminded me of one particular pee puddle, because of its special naughtiness.

There was an elderly couple living in the apartment right below ours. They were the type who spent their days complaining about everything and everyone. My family was terrible because my parents allowed me to play the piano a couple of minutes per day. Another family because they had adopted a boy whose skin wasn't white. You get it.

One day, when my parents weren't home, I peed all over our balcony. I peed on the floor, and I peed on the side walls. My puddle flowed over the edge, down to their balcony. How naughty!

Later, I heard that they had filed another complaint, claiming that my mother had used too much water when she mopped the balcony floor. Of course she didn't understand what they were talking about, but I did, and I found that final twist incredibly funny.

Edited by xroy80
missing word added
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1