Pee advise

I talk to my husband about it. He was open minded about a few things. I hinted around early in our marriage about it and knew he wasn’t into it. But this   past year my interests in wanting to do more have heighten so I came right out and asked him.  We have been married 20 years. And I think he is trying to be more active in our sex life to keep our marriage together.  Try peeing around her with the door open and she how she reacts.  There are small things u can do if your afraid to come right out and ask 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Im quite lucky my wife doesn't mind peeing for me and once when I was peeing outside she put her tongue in my stream. I don't think sheet anywhere near into it as much as me though but its nice she doesn't mind and humours me. She likes to pee and thats all I want 🙂 

I can't remember how we broached the subject now, I think it was early on in our relationship and she said she had to pee while walking outside in the woods and I said can I watch, she didnt mind and quite enjoyed it, she did it quite a few more times that day for me.

11 hours ago, Starman7575 said:

That’s an interesting link. I would love to try it out with my partner but I think she will be really shocked by it, so worried that if I ask and she is then Pandora’s box will have been opened and that would be bad.

how did it go for others breaking the ice?

Mine took a few years I must say but me and my wife are in a position where she will pee on me now as she knows I love it, it's taken 18 years but we are there now haha. She saw my browser history early on (and so did her mum 😂😂) but she was always cool with it, I did try to hide my fetish for a long time as thought it was weird myself but then I got confident and asked my wife to pee on me and she was cool with it which made me wish I'd asked years ago. Now it's no secret about my fetish, her mum knows I love golden showers, my friends do and have tried them with their partners because of me and even my close work colleagues know about it haha. You get nothing if you dont ask. Give it a subtle try and ask. Ask what her fetishes are too, maybe you could fulfill 1 of hers at the same time. Good luck 

• Like 2
On 1/16/2020 at 9:31 PM, Sweets said:

I talk to my husband about it. He was open minded about a few things. I hinted around early in our marriage about it and knew he wasn’t into it. But this   past year my interests in wanting to do more have heighten so I came right out and asked him.  We have been married 20 years. And I think he is trying to be more active in our sex life to keep our marriage together.  Try peeing around her with the door open and she how she reacts.  There are small things u can do if your afraid to come right out and ask 

Awesome advise!