How to pee with morning wood

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Guys know all too well how awkward it can be to wake up with what is not-so-delicately referred to as “morning wood;” That is, a big honkin’ erection first thing in the morning for no apparent reason. Now, if you’re getting your standard eight hours of sleep, odds are – man or woman – you’re also going to have an urge to pee, but morning wood complicates this significantly: How on earth do you empty your bladder while pitching an underpants tent?

https://soranews24.com/2014/03/27/we-put-the-internets-techniques-for-emptying-your-bladder-with-a-morning-erection-to-the-test/

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

Take a leak out the window to see if it's freezing.

In the winter here, you can judge the temperature by seeing how far your stream has to fall before it freezes.

On really cold days, something else might freeze, too.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

As a fan of watching men peeing with wood, I like the 'Superman' and 'pee on the wall' options.

The Superman technique is definitely improved with the towel as a cape; you just never know when random objects really will give you superpowers!

And even without an inter-dimensional portal to aim at, peeing on walls is still great.

But my favourite solution when I witness this dilemma is called 'suck it and see' -

either way she gets a drink if you know what I mean...

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

But my favourite solution when I witness this dilemma is called 'suck it and see' -

either way she gets a drink if you know what I mean...

I like your solution lol. Sounds like a win win kinda solution lol

• Agree 2
Guest UnabashedUser
16 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

One of my superpowers is the ability to turn any topic back toward blowjobs 😋

Yay for blowjobs!

What's the diff between a drum, a traffic ticket, and a blowjob?

A: You can beat a drum, you can beat a traffic ticket, but you can't beat a blowjob. 

2 hours ago, beachmom said:

Having three boys this was a common issue. The first one up could do it in the shower, but as there was only one bathroom, the other boys would step outside or use the floor drain downstairs.

No cleanup when pissing outside, especially with morning wood as aiming can be a issue lol

On 1/14/2020 at 12:41 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Guys know all too well how awkward it can be to wake up with what is not-so-delicately referred to as “morning wood;” That is, a big honkin’ erection first thing in the morning for no apparent reason. Now, if you’re getting your standard eight hours of sleep, odds are – man or woman – you’re also going to have an urge to pee, but morning wood complicates this significantly: How on earth do you empty your bladder while pitching an underpants tent?

https://soranews24.com/2014/03/27/we-put-the-internets-techniques-for-emptying-your-bladder-with-a-morning-erection-to-the-test/

Is this difficulty is for all males or only certain people? Because I don't find it that hard. I still can pee with enough sphincter force. 

Edited by Bumperking17
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

I wish peeing outside wasn't so stigmatized. Especially for women. 

Living out here in western Canada pissing outside is a natural thing lol. Even my wife enjoys pissing outside

I do agree I wish the stigma would disappear 

• Love 1