Old Friend - FICTION

@miniskirtpisser So I'm in the process of catching up on what others have written and started with yours. What I'm going to say is not because of how much you support my writings, this is 100% real. This is some of the most beautifully heartbreaking fiction I've ever seen on the forum. The painful loneliness of Franklin being abandoned, his joy of seeing Julia return and believing it would be like old times, only for her to do something so coldly cruel to him, shattering his last hopes of happiness. You portrayed his innocence and purity perfectly by how he doesn't even know what her pussy is when he sees it, or understand the vileness of being pissed on. It's his childlike level of innocence being violated that makes the story bite really deep on an emotional level. Hot, beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. And of course, great job with personification. It's not easy to do correctly. I absolutely loved the story.

Edited by Brutus
On 1/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, Brutus said:

@miniskirtpisser So I'm in the process of catching up on what others have written and started with yours. What I'm going to say is not because of how much you support my writings, this is 100% real. This is some of the most beautifully heartbreaking fiction I've ever seen on the forum. The painful loneliness of Franklin being abandoned, his joy of seeing Julia return and believing it would be like old times, only for her to do something so coldly cruel to him, shattering his last hopes of happiness. You portrayed his innocence and purity perfectly by how he doesn't even know what her pussy is when he sees it, or understand the vileness of being pissed on. It's his childlike level of innocence being violated that makes the story bite really deep on an emotional level. Hot, beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. And of course, great job with personification. It's not easy to do correctly. I absolutely loved the story.

@Brutus, thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the story. I actually almost chose not to publish the story because I was worried that Franklin’s innocence won’t be believable. I am so happy that the story managed to be hot and heartbreaking at the same time. It was the effect that I was hoping to achieve. 

Good luck with the catching up and enjoy the stories!!

On 1/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, Brutus said:

@Brutus, thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the story. I actually almost chose not to publish the story because I was worried that Franklin’s innocence won’t be believable. I am so happy that the story managed to be hot and heartbreaking at the same time. It was the effect that I was hoping to achieve. 

Good luck with the catching up and enjoy the stor!!

I have to agree with the other comments here - that was a great piece of writing and a superb way of recounting the innocence of the bear and the way he had been left forlorn, then hoped for the love to return, found a new part of Julia that he didn't know about and then felt used and abused by being soaked.

Loved it.

7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have to agree with the other comments here - that was a great piece of writing and a superb way of recounting the innocence of the bear and the way he had been left forlorn, then hoped for the love to return, found a new part of Julia that he didn't know about and then felt used and abused by being soaked.

Loved it.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed the story and that the story managed to convey Franklin’s feeling. 

• Like 1