Hi

Diana

Hi Diana, is your friend on this forum to watch you sign on, or is she watching from you computer screen?

Tell her HI for us.

There are right behind me

Are you actually interested in peeing then? Welcome to the site, anyway.

It's more of a thing for them and not me.

Welcome Diana, what does your friend dare you to do?

My friends dare me to do unbelievable things.

I am glad that your friends dared you. It has been and interesting exchange for entries.

Now go dare your friends in return, and see if they will return the favor.

Anyway, tell them HI from us.

I tried but they backed out of it

Diana,

It appears to me that your friends put you up to a dare that they didn't think that you could carry thru.

So, it appears that you turned the tables on them. They must have been amazed. How did they respond to the results?

If you could just tell the story of the whole incident it would probably be very interesting to some of us, and you would get some rating from the telling.

You already had a rating of two. Three is the magic number people struggle for.

I for one have enjoyed seeing your name and exchanging quips.

Diana,

It appears to me that your friends put you up to a dare that they didn't think that you could carry thru.

So, it appears that you turned the tables on them. They must have been amazed. How did they respond to the results?

If you could just tell the story of the whole incident it would probably be very interesting to some of us, and you would get some rating from the telling.

You already had a rating of two. Three is the magic number people struggle for.

I for one have enjoyed seeing your name and exchanging quips.

My friends and I were out drinking and I was a little drunk so they said to look up pee videos on YouTube but after a while they found one for this site. They couldn't watch it on there so they told me to sign up. Of course being drunk said yes and did. This is a normal thong for them to do though. Sometimes a man will be on here to by the way.

• Like 1
My friends and I were out drinking and I was a little drunk so they said to look up pee videos on YouTube but after a while they found one for this site. They couldn't watch it on there so they told me to sign up. Of course being drunk said yes and did. This is a normal thong for them to do though. Sometimes a man will be on here to by the way.

Diana, I am amazed that you are back, and also delighted to see you back. I had pictured in my mind that after the big DARE session that everyone would fold their tents and disappear. Your whole group's presents is welcome back here, and yes a male party member is welcome.

This is the only forum that I have been on, and I too found it on YouTube. I saw several of those YouTube scenes that advertised this forum. However, I have only been able to find one of those videos from YouTube on here. I have asked about the others, but there is silence about any of them, so I have stated that it must be false advertisement.:frown:

I have been very impress with how Admin runs this forum. He has managed to give it a personality that makes it pleasant for females to be on the forum. A number of the men on here have managed to get the idea across to the men in general that if we want females to join and be active we are going to have to treat them with respect, and not go hitting on them just because they are girls. I feel that they have been very successful in this respect, and I see quite a number of women who have joined and expressed amazement at how well the forum behaves.

Gee, Diana I look forward to seeing your little group around. I will associate your name with a group interacting with us.

• Like 1