Pee Car

I mentioned this before about purchasing a cheap minivan and cleaning up the interior for women to urinate in, but I don’t have a bunch of ladies to do so. Those that would live out of state so it wouldn’t be worth the time and money.

I came across the little blue car pictured below for $600 and imagined it as a mobile porta potty. It’s blue like porta potty’s. I image removing the front passenger seat and ladies entering through the passenger door with easy access to the backseat, lift skirt or dress, pull down jeans or pants and hold crotch, then piss off the edge of the seat onto the carpet. 

There would be wet carpet and small wet spot on the front edge of the seat from her stream. Tissue and napkins can be thrown in the rear hatch area. I would probably mount two toilet tissue holders on each rear side interior panels. 

I’d be the janitor to clean it between pee sessions. It would be a two stall, mobile ladies room. Dark tint the glass for privacy, add led lighting on the lower panels for illumination. Imagine a line of ladies lined up to use it. 

Maybe I’d remove the rear seat and run a wooden ledge across the rear interior section of the car so ladies can sit on and piss on the floor. That would make it more roomy. 

465D3B52-EDD8-45DB-9446-B45DDD5C7BB6.jpeg

19AE5ADA-4BAD-4DE0-9FDF-C0FE3E54854F.jpeg

B202545E-F6F4-4D81-B00B-E1C5C18ED384.jpeg

DD935A19-D081-462E-934D-B97A2E7965E3.jpeg

F4BF3027-D487-40F3-8328-DB47CDD6BDB8.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Love the idea.   Hope you manage to make it work and somehow find a way of promoting it so that it gets some use.    I'd be inclined to let them pee on the back seat at first - that seat looks like it has been made to adsorb lots of pee.   After a while it will probably start to be soggy and smelly, so then remove the seat and install the bench slats to allow peeing directly onto the floor.  Drill a few holes in the floor and it will even be self draining.

I like the addition of the toilet roll dispensers, but you missed the critical piece of equipment which would be a discreet camera recording all the action.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Love the idea! There's just one thing that keeps me thinking though, how are you planning to convince women to pee in it? It's always good to have in mind that the female gender, when it comes to something like this, isn't as "easy going" as the male one ... and that's why I am wondering if you have some sort of strategy or whatever to make them pee into the car? I would like to know 😉

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 4:11 PM, Starks2010 said:

I mentioned this before about purchasing a cheap minivan and cleaning up the interior for women to urinate in, but I don’t have a bunch of ladies to do so. Those that would live out of state so it wouldn’t be worth the time and money.

I came across the little blue car pictured below for $600 and imagined it as a mobile porta potty. It’s blue like porta potty’s. I image removing the front passenger seat and ladies entering through the passenger door with easy access to the backseat, lift skirt or dress, pull down jeans or pants and hold crotch, then piss off the edge of the seat onto the carpet. 

There would be wet carpet and small wet spot on the front edge of the seat from her stream. Tissue and napkins can be thrown in the rear hatch area. I would probably mount two toilet tissue holders on each rear side interior panels. 

I’d be the janitor to clean it between pee sessions. It would be a two stall, mobile ladies room. Dark tint the glass for privacy, add led lighting on the lower panels for illumination. Imagine a line of ladies lined up to use it. 

Maybe I’d remove the rear seat and run a wooden ledge across the rear interior section of the car so ladies can sit on and piss on the floor. That would make it more roomy. 

465D3B52-EDD8-45DB-9446-B45DDD5C7BB6.jpeg

19AE5ADA-4BAD-4DE0-9FDF-C0FE3E54854F.jpeg

B202545E-F6F4-4D81-B00B-E1C5C18ED384.jpeg

DD935A19-D081-462E-934D-B97A2E7965E3.jpeg

F4BF3027-D487-40F3-8328-DB47CDD6BDB8.jpeg

I think it has probably been pissed many times before... 😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1