Vagina Anatomy

Guest labialover

15 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What do you think about men who become gynecologists because they are so fascinated by female anatomy?

I don't know really, but what I do know is that I, for one, prefer to work with something completely different, and then engage with the lovely female anatomy when I get home. 😊

2 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What do you think about men who become gynecologists because they are so fascinated by female anatomy?

I would be concerned. They are required to remain strictly professional , and not derive any inappropriate pleasure  from a medical exam.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I would be concerned. They are required to remain strictly professional , and not derive any inappropriate pleasure  from a medical exam.

Certainly. I mistook the question for some kind of joke, I apologize for that. So how common is this? At least that guy would have to make a considerable academic effort before he can get anything whatsoever out of that tactic. During all these years of study he may come to realize that his chances might be even better at the bar down the street and change plans accordingly. But there are oddballs, for sure, let's hope that most are revealed before doing any serious harm.

My wife and I like to use the word "fjäril", the Swedish word for butterfly. I don't remember where we got that word from, it came out of the blue (well, I guess that is how butterflies usually come to you). Later we learned that "la farfalla" (butterfly again) is Italian slang for the same. For the record, she is third in the second row, a wonderful butterfly on a really wonderful woman, however unfortunately a peeing muggler (can't see the magic)

But while he is in medical school, he will get to see lots of women in undress. And once he is in practice, he will have an opportunity to see thousands of women in a state of undress as well as discuss some of their most personal issues with them. He may even choose to set up practice in an area with a doctor shortage so that he is one of the only choices for women in that area to go and see....

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to see the urethra on videos, I always tend to focus slightly on that with licking and sucking before, like I'm trying to persuade it out. 

I heard a story once of a girl who didn't like her huge labia. She had a reduction surgery, when she woke up there was a bunch of flowers from a burns victim... Thanking her for his new ears. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I also miss the sight of pubic hair these days,  especially on the pubic mound in the front. My first experience seeing a pussy dates to around 1970.

The only thing I do enjoy is closely trimmed hair between the legs makes  a better view when watching her pee.

Miss it all from the hair trail on some ladies to hair peek from panties and bathing suits during summers. Miss that innocence and fun.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 4/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, vpw said:

Miss it all from the hair trail on some ladies to hair peek from panties and bathing suits during summers. Miss that innocence and fun.

Yea it was something I looked for and was thrilled to see a stray bit of pubic hair sticking out. I remember once  laying on my beach blanket looking at a young lady  ( I was young then too) standing in front of me with all the swirls of pubes visible beneath  her bathing suit. My then wife was next to me and neither seemed to notice my eyes were not looking at her face. The outline of he pubic hairs was so visible I wondered if she had removed her suits liner. Although it was not  actually sticking out it was a nice view anyway.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Yea it was something I looked for and was thrilled to see a stray bit of pubic hair sticking out. I remember once  laying on my beach blanket looking at a young lady  ( I was young then too) standing in front of me with all the swirls of pubes visible beneath  her bathing suit. My then wife was next to me and neither seemed to notice my eyes were not looking at her face. The outline of he pubic hairs was so visible I wondered if she had removed her suits liner. Although it was not  actually sticking out it was a nice view anyway.

For me that meant that she was a full grown woman and no more a child. That whole aesthetic was so erotic and pleasing to the eyes.

• Agree 1
On 4/19/2020 at 1:03 PM, Misslittlecutie1 said:

I'm probably a mix between the top 2 on the right (top row, last 2). I have the hood of the first one of the two with the long, big lips of the second.

I love seeing lady bit pics like these. They're so sexy!

They are all beautiful but I love how the ladies are describing their lady bits and comparing them to the pics.

Edited by JesseP
to make more sense!
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...