Vagina Anatomy

Guest labialover

Guest labialover

One of my interests (or kinks..) is studying the differences in female anatomy and specifically the vagina. In a lot of the way pee videos and clips give a really good overview of the different functions and layout of a girls vagina, but it's fascinating to actually to see and compare the differences in labia size, urethra location, vagina width, etc between girls... 

Naturally the differences impact how she pees and the way she sits or "adjusts" herself, which makes it even hotter for me. A personal preference for me is girls with larger inner labia which hang down and flap while see pees.

Just wondering if anyone else here has a similar interest/fetish?

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

Like depending on where you are? In the interest of scholarly study, maybe we need to go on a road trip.

I meant emotional state or state of arousal. But does it change with latitude or altitude as well as attitude? I’ve never noticed. Definitely worth exploring.

23 hours ago, Anemone said:

Well, then, just for the sake of scholarly study, here is a view of that one long labial lip showing loud and proud.75AF349C-B785-460D-8D6C-D8FAE24FABD4.thumb.jpeg.dbf0dd2043351d457818f08b0158d384.jpeg

So labia can be asymetrical?You live and learn..

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Anemone said:

I meant emotional state or state of arousal. But does it change with latitude or altitude as well as attitude? I’ve never noticed. Definitely worth exploring.

I kinda figured that, but thought I'd be a little playful with you. As one who enjoys long trips (just got back from one), it sounds like it would be great fun to explore such things. 

Of course, I'm often on back roads without facilities. I hope about you're not shy about your mismatched lips when nature calls. 

5 hours ago, F.W said:

Well im sure they have their job to do.(im not sure what the labia actually do)

My guess would be keep outside bacteria out.  If the wrong bacteria get up there its not pleasant 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 1/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, labialover said:

One of my interests (or kinks..) is studying the differences in female anatomy and specifically the vagina. In a lot of the way pee videos and clips give a really good overview of the different functions and layout of a girls vagina, but it's fascinating to actually to see and compare the differences in labia size, urethra location, vagina width, etc between girls... 

Naturally the differences impact how she pees and the way she sits or "adjusts" herself, which makes it even hotter for me. A personal preference for me is girls with larger inner labia which hang down and flap while see pees.

Just wondering if anyone else here has a similar interest/fetish?

Exact! Long labia looks better, more fun to lick and play with. I love them!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, Sunshine108 said:

Exact! Long labia looks better, more fun to lick and play with. I love them!

My favorite way to appreciate larger labia lips is to have her sit on my fave and rock and rub to orgasm whit her lips spread across my cheeks. Feeling her use my nose to grind on is heaven. I would welcome my face washed with her piss afterwards, but that has not happened yet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2020 at 11:31 AM, labialover said:

I've always found this video super hot, she really goes into detail about her pussy and it's extremely hot. She even measures her labia lips...She pees too of course...

https://xhamster.com/videos/pussy-anatomy-11727132

A really really nicely done video. Very graphic yes. My only issue is the model says "p***y" way way to much. I know I am a guy and most dudes like that word but I do not. Aside from that it is a rather lovely explicit video that urinary fetish would love to see and hear! :)