Naughty pees

Amazing experiences everyone! 

My riskiest piss was probably the time i whipped it out and peed onto a wall on a main road. It was nighttime though so not many people around. 

I've unfortunately never seen a girl pee outside (apart from my girlfriend)

• Like 1
On 1/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, PissingBlonde said:

In the forest earlier in the day of the contest the man had pissed on my tits......... I like to think this helped give them that certain 'je ne sais quoi' but who really knows.

This definitely helped you win the wet tshirt competition😜

• Agree 1

I've peed in a variety of public places but the riskiest is probably under a table in a mall food court.  I've done that twice (I even video'd it the second time) and it's a huge thrill to pee with people literally feet away.

The most brazen I've seen for someone else was watching a girl in Aberdeen peeing in a shop doorway one night.  I was lucky enough to have a first floor room in the hotel across the street.  I hope that's not the best I ever see but at least I've seen it once.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I've peed in a variety of public places but the riskiest is probably under a table in a mall food court.  I've done that twice (I even video'd it the second time) and it's a huge thrill to pee with people literally feet away.

Now that's quite the risky piss lol, very brazen of you.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've peed on the floor in various public buildings, but only a few drops at a time because I didn't want it to come back and bite me. CCTV's a pain in the neck that way. Probably the most daring place I've ever emptied my entire bladder was one time in a backyard pool, where I was with my friends and the water presumably had no other pee in it. (They were pretty well-behaved people and the pool didn't get many guests, so it seemed possible!)

The most brazen I've seen from someone else, I posted a thread about when it happened. I was in a train station waiting for my turn in the restroom, ironically, when a really sleepy and probably drunk guy pulled out his penis and started peeing on the floor in front of me! Right there in broad daylight, with other people watching (in some disdain or embarrassment, alternately), for an exceptionally long period of time. I could hardly believe my eyes, or my ears, when I saw that stream coming out and heard it splashing on the floor. As far as I know, nobody confronted the guy about it, and we all continued on our day, but I never would have risked incriminating myself along with him. There are some things you just have to be smashed for.

• Like 2