Happy New 2020

On 1/4/2020 at 10:07 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Even with the mess did you find yourself even a little aroused being surrounded by all those other pissers?

Here's the thing, I don't believe it arouses me as much as it would for others which I do respect that and I do find it amusing. At a point, I did looked at the sink while I was waiting and I just didn't want to freeze my butt more than it was. All I can say, it was noisy and it was messy. I did noticed that we do get exited when under the influence while doing silly things and laughing are heads off.  My husband was exited to tell me that he peed on a urinal full of ice in a bar

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've done this before as well, the more beer I drank the funnier it was hahahahahaha

If you concentrate and aim well you can melt just one tiny little ice cube and walk away contented that you did something destructive. 

With us guys who stand and aim...well let's just say the aim gets very unpredictable and messy when we are drunk.

Twould be safer to sit down and pee, only problem is then we'd be sitting on all the pee on the seat which previous drunken guys have caused. So standing up and adding to the alcohol induced mess is sadly inevitable.

Happy new year to all anyway.

May this be the year that some of you get the right numbers, others get that longed for promotion, others get that desired career change and still others find true love. Whatever you most desire, may it come your way.

Be good, help others, be kind to animals and children. Respect your fellow human beings. Show compassion and understanding to those down on their luck, and encouragement to rise up again. Behave reasonably to others.

Do all those things and you will be giving out good karma, and maximising the chances of good karma returning to you. 

May 2020 be a year you later look back upon with fond memories. May it be full of good things and happy events. May it be the year your dreams come true.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Happy new year to all anyway.

May this be the year that some of you get the right numbers, others get that longed for promotion, others get that desired career change and still others find true love. Whatever you most desire, may it come your way.

Be good, help others, be kind to animals and children. Respect your fellow human beings. Show compassion and understanding to those down on their luck, and encouragement to rise up again. Behave reasonably to others.

Do all those things and you will be giving out good karma, and maximising the chances of good karma returning to you. 

May 2020 be a year you later look back upon with fond memories. May it be full of good things and happy events. May it be the year your dreams come true.

Very well said, the world would be a much better place if we all followed your advice 

Happy new year to you 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Sephora said:

I seem to be missing out on the fun lolol   Who doesn't like to pee and see things melt away?  lolol

No body hahahahaha. I've been pissing outside all day yesterday and today as well. Snow and ice melt away even tho it was -32C yesterday and its colder today lol

Great story you posted here. That must be hard hearing those people pee in rest rooms and you need to pee so bad. People who are drink and drink a lot pee a long time hard standing in line.

Cold really makes people too have to pee more and harder to hold.  That a great experience for the new year and I like your stories keep them up. 

• 1 month later...