Girls, would you let a guy help you pee?

Guest labialover

2 minutes ago, Contra said:

Hehe thanks... I’m tempted to make a video... what would everyone want to see? 

I would love to see a video of you sqatting down parting your pussy lips showing your little pee hole and pissing into a bowl or other sort of container. That would be fab hun  😋

Guest labialover

I would like to see you wearing stockings or something sexy (a cute dress or whatever), squatting and opening your pussy then peeing...those lips are insanely hot. Would be nice to see a few videos of you "opening" up...

3 hours ago, Contra said:

Hehe thanks... I’m tempted to make a video... what would everyone want to see? 

You holding your lips apart and peeing hard, letting us hear the hiss of it and maybe a sigh of relief. Peeing underwater in the bath (if you can do this without drowning your phone!)

• Like 1
19 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I would love to see a video of you sqatting down parting your pussy lips showing your little pee hole and pissing into a bowl or other sort of container. That would be fab hun  😋

19 hours ago, labialover said:

I would like to see you wearing stockings or something sexy (a cute dress or whatever), squatting and opening your pussy then peeing...those lips are insanely hot. Would be nice to see a few videos of you "opening" up...

16 hours ago, oliver2 said:

You holding your lips apart and peeing hard, letting us hear the hiss of it and maybe a sigh of relief. Peeing underwater in the bath (if you can do this without drowning your phone!)

I’ve posted a video in the video section, hope you like it 

• Love 1
Guest labialover
1 hour ago, Malika said:

I allowed guys to wipe my pussy after I peed, not more than this.

Would you allow a guy to clean you with his tongue? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:33 AM, Anemone said:

I have this one inner labial lip that is much longer than the other. Sometimes it acts as kind of a “rain chain” for my pee. If you could hold my lips open for a clear, straight stream, that would be great.

Yes I would love to help a female pee

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...