Girls, would you let a guy help you pee?

Guest labialover

Guest labialover

A lot of pee talk seems to surround helping guys pee (holding the dick, aiming, etc...), but one of my biggest fantasies is helping a girl pee.

This would probably involve her pulling her panties down and allowing me to hold open her lips while she let out a stream on the toilet or in the shower. This would be even better if she had larger labia lips which hung down and sent the pee spraying everywhere, more to hold onto and play with. I probably wouldn't be able to resist touching her clit and and cleaning her after she has peed with either toilet paper or my mouth. Because it's such a "personal" act for a female, it seems super hot to be close to her while she is doing this.

Just wondering if anyone shares this and what the girls of the forum think?

Guest labialover
27 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I most definitely would 

You have the best type of lips for sucking clean...you gotta make a video where you explore your anatomy close up...

Guest labialover
7 minutes ago, Anemone said:

I have this one inner labial lip that is much longer than the other. Sometimes it acts as kind of a “rain chain” for my pee. If you could hold my lips open for a clear, straight stream, that would be great.

Do you like having your lips sucked?

Guest labialover
1 minute ago, Anemone said:

I find that people want to suck and pull on my lips, but I prefer it when someone just kind of holds them in his/her mouth.

Literally my favourite thing...I love sucking them in my mouth

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Anemone said:

I find that people want to suck and pull on my lips, but I prefer it when someone just kind of holds them in his/her mouth.

Love that. I've made quite a study of how my wife, Bonnie, pees over the time we've been married. I've written about it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being fascinated with pussies in general, and more specific my wife's exquisite example, I've spent a lot of time studying them up-close and personal.

Fortunately Bonnie wholeheartedly helps me in these studies as she is rather a bit of an exhibitionist and it makes her super horny to go along with my observations and experimentations.  Also much of the time she gets to pee for me which turns her on, and then of course I oblige her urges with energetic cunt-lapping followed by jackhammer fucking until she almost passes out.

My Bonnie's coochie (her word) is full and generous -- its outer lips are pussy and long and lap over in a nice bulge. When she has been exercising, or on-the-rag they sometimes stick together as if glued, and if she then starts to urinate, they seal off the flow for a few moments allowing the piss to inflate them until they suddenly burst open and gush out the retained pee.  Sometimes depending on her ass angle  the pee rushes in a flood down her asscrack flooding her pulsing asshole which gives me another cheap thrill to witness.

She is vocal about this: "Oh my hot piss right on my asshole again. Baby make sure to wipe me there".

A great thrill is watching her in slow motion get set to pee: Pulling up of the skirt, tucking parts of it under her arms to hold it in place, the panty-drop around the ankles, then crouching slightly and spreading of her ass cheeks. If my face is upturned to observe, then, like the bombay doors opening on a bomber, the outer lips slowly spread open, revealing the cavernous inner pussy -- it's ruby red inner lips then opening by themselves revealing her lima-bean sized clit which now extends from it's little hood, glistening with moisture as she's been rubbing it externally to get it ready.

Next to the clit is that tight ribbed opening that has caressed my cock and tongue, the place where I have spilt my hot cum countless times -- the input of her vagina.  

As she gets set to release her flow, her urinary opening reveals itself, and poutily protrudes as it relaxes to let go. Several tiny drops first appear, then two or three very short spurts which usually are the most pungent and flavorful of the load.  And then the full force of her bladder screams out of the pee chute in full flow -- if  the lips retract slightly to interfere, it breaks into a fan shaped stream, and several smaller streams run down either her legs or asscrack, hissing mightily as they descend.

If she's holding the lips open for me to observe, the flow stays circular and she can aim it much as a man does.  Bonnie is also capable of rapidly interrupting the flow which is very stimulating if she's pissing on my hardened erection.

During the final few spurts at the end of her pee, she expels the last drops by clenching her ass muscles, and her tight brown asshole contracts then opens and contracts again. If the pee is flowing that direction, the opening will capture some of the pee or mine if I am peeing against it which I sometimes to.  A portion of the pee will go into the hole and be captured -- not much, but enough to be expelled along with a fart after the main event is over. Again very very hot to watch or to touch.

As you may have guessed, we have a great time in bed together.

Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, Anemone said:

I have this one inner labial lip that is much longer than the other. Sometimes it acts as kind of a “rain chain” for my pee. If you could hold my lips open for a clear, straight stream, that would be great.

Love the assymetry of the human  body. Most women have one boob that hangs lower than the other and may be a different size.

Most guys nuts have one that hangs lower that the other.

Makes life interesting. 

Glad to see that some of you lovely ladies are receptive to this idea. I have had actual experiences with at least one of my g.f.'s, who requested my help. A true account is posted in "Melissa" Part 2. Reunion: The Second Time Around," on 7/19/2019. Here is an excerpt from that account:

"I was trying to remember how she did it outdoors, as she got ready to show me, using the toilet. I thought that she might adopt a very modest pose, as she does, when sitting or squatting over toilets. I wondered how she could show me an outdoor pose, on the toilet. I was now sure that I had never seen her do it outdoors, and didn't think I would be able to see very much. No wonder I had forgotten.

But I was very wrong about all of that, to my immense surprise and delight. She put the toilet seat up, pulled up her skirt, and held it out of the way. I helped her take her panties all the way off from both of her legs, as she asked. Then she straddled the bowl, bent her knees slightly in a very high squat, still basically standing, and spread her legs as wide apart as she could, turning her feet outward, facing me. Not at all the modest, demure pose I had expected, but very brave, open, and wanton, almost showing off. Big surprise to me, because it was so different from her other, very reserved peeing styles. She started to pee a nice, neat, single stream, arcing into the bowl in front of her, looking me in the eye, and smiling proudly, showing me her skill.

She looked incredibly sexy, even more open and erotic than in her usual toilet squat, which I loved so much. I certainly would have remembered her doing this, if I had ever seen her do it before, I thought. Maybe I really was that drunk, that time. I wondered momentarily whether she actually did it this way, "behind a bush," outdoors. But she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and had obviously done this more than once, before. Then she stopped peeing, and pointed to a small, secondary rivulet, which was running down her left, upper, inner thigh, and bum cheek.

"That little stream always gets my leg wet, when I do it this way. It runs all the way down my leg to my ankle, unless I wipe it. And I have to wipe it while I'm still going, or stop and start again, which is hard to do. I can feel it, and see it running down my leg, right now."

She grabbed a piece of t.p., folded it into a pad, and wiped her inner thigh and bum cheek, still holding her skirt up, with her other hand. Then she asked,

"Can you help me wipe my leg while I go, so it doesn't get all wet? I have to keep my skirt out of the way, with both hands, so it doesn't get wet. You could help me a lot."

"I'd love to!" I said, as I took the pad of t.p. in my hand. I couldn't wait to help, and was very excited.

She started peeing again, and I continued to wipe the little dribble off of her leg for her, as it started running down, keeping her leg a lot drier than usual, as she continued to pee. I was surprised, thrilled, and absolutely delighted to be able to actually help her pee, and when she finished, I told her it was the most incredibly sexy thing I had ever seen or done, in my entire life. She said,

"I've showed you this before."

"Maybe. But you didn't ask me to help you wipe, before. I would have remembered doing that!"

Then I helped her wipe her lips, legs, and bum, took her to bed, and licked her to a fantastic orgasm. She squeezed my face so hard with her thighs, that she took my breath away, for a moment.

"Melissa's" request for my help is also given in my recent "Holiday Selfie Story," in the Fictional Stories Section. Although she is not named specifically, this story is really about her.

As to the interesting asymmetries, mentioned by Anemone, and UnabashedUser, "Melissa's" left lip is slightly longer than her right, and although her lips don't protrude much, it sometimes conducts her pee toward her left thigh, which gets wet. She showed me this, in reality, and it is part of her fictional selfie story, where she says she wishes I was there to help her, while she pees. In our real time together, I always helped her wipe, and/or licked her "dry," whenever I watched her pee, sitting or squatting, after she finished.

Dr.P

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
Guest labialover
1 hour ago, Riley said:

@labialover For me, to be honest, it would kind of be a thing of trust. Like I tend to be slower than an Ice burg at letting people into my life. I let people in, but only so much. For me to kind of be ok with someone watching me pee I would have to really trust them and even then I would be probably shaking so bad and so nervous, I don't know If I could pee unless I was really desperate. Like I get nervous just getting close to someone even if I do trust them. Just kind of making that next step makes me really nervous and, I'm sorry its just complicated. I'm sorry this is probably not the answer you want to hear, and I definitely don't think I'm the majority of people, but I just have a really hard time letting people into my life. I'm sorry

Nothing to be sorry about, everyone is different 🙂 Thanks for your response! 

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:25 AM, labialover said:

A lot of pee talk seems to surround helping guys pee (holding the dick, aiming, etc...), but one of my biggest fantasies is helping a girl pee.

This would probably involve her pulling her panties down and allowing me to hold open her lips while she let out a stream on the toilet or in the shower. This would be even better if she had larger labia lips which hung down and sent the pee spraying everywhere, more to hold onto and play with. I probably wouldn't be able to resist touching her clit and and cleaning her after she has peed with either toilet paper or my mouth. Because it's such a "personal" act for a female, it seems super hot to be close to her while she is doing this.

Just wondering if anyone shares this and what the girls of the forum think?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes 

Even though I have a dicc but I'm still a girl! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Penelopee said:

Absolutely you can have your hand on my pussy whilst I pee. And if you find your way to my clit all the better. 

That sounds lovely! I'd love to try my hand (or hands) aiming you. I'd be interested to see how well you take direction.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Penelopee said:

For me as well. Although at this precise moment I don't need much help. I am pretty wet. 😇

That's okay if it's not right now. I extend an open invitation. But whenever you're in need, let know when I can lend a hand.

• Like 1