One For All You Piss Vandals ;)

Damn, I almost jizzed reading this. Had an ex gf piss on a chocolate brown cloth chair in my bedroom but she didn’t piss nearly as much as you but just trickled, though it was an acceptable amount. 

I could only image that forceful 18 year old piss stream.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

"Get down on all fours and open your mouth," the older one told me. As I did what he instructed, the second man went around behind me. I couldn't see him but soon felt a hot blast of pee on my slit move back and forth between my clit and asshole, showering my cheeks with its warmth. The man in front of me unzipped his fly, flopped his dick out, and began to urinate into my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough and the overflow spilt salty liquid down onto my bra, soaking through it to my flesh. He just kept pissing on my face and hair for ages while the one I couldn't see pounded me so hard from behind, I peed myself on his balls as he fucked me. I started thinking about the other people in the room who needed to relieve themselves coming over and using me to pee on but something snapped my attention back to reality and I remembered where I was.

I doubt you would have any problem writing fiction 🙃

The whole story was fantastic and now I have an erection and my wife is asking me what I have on my phone! 

• Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 8:27 AM, PissingBlonde said:

Despite my many deviant fantasies it turns out I was seriously deluding myself when I thought I had time for writing fiction, so will stick to real experiences for now. This is a bit rough as I just banged it out from memory but you get the general idea. It won't be to everyone's taste so proceed at your own risk...

__________________________________________

When I was 18 I found myself at a large house in the country for a boring function. There were several dozen others there and the host was a real creep. Even at that age I was used to people perving at my tits but I didn't mind - as long as they were discrete about it I had no problem with them getting enjoyment from looking and fantasizing about me later in private. But this guy was a total sleaze and the fact that it was his house made it difficult to escape his leering and blatant smutty innuendos. Despite several attempts to talk with some of the more interesting visitors instead, he kept ignoring my lack of interest and hovering around me anyway.

There was a big table with food and drinks so I kept drinking water and juice to pass the time; I was getting quite full and the pressure of the pee inside me felt nice. To try and zone out of the pest's droning on about some tedious topic as a flimsy pretext to oggle my breasts, I began to observe the other guests. Noticing that two men were eyeing me up in a much more subtle way, I wondered if they needed to use the bathroom too. I started to imagine them walking over before ordering me to take off my dress and panties.

"Get down on all fours and open your mouth," the older one told me. As I did what he instructed, the second man went around behind me. I couldn't see him but soon felt a hot blast of pee on my slit move back and forth between my clit and asshole, showering my cheeks with its warmth. The man in front of me unzipped his fly, flopped his dick out, and began to urinate into my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough and the overflow spilt salty liquid down onto my bra, soaking through it to my flesh. He just kept pissing on my face and hair for ages while the one I couldn't see pounded me so hard from behind, I peed myself on his balls as he fucked me. I started thinking about the other people in the room who needed to relieve themselves coming over and using me to pee on but something snapped my attention back to reality and I remembered where I was.

There was a break in the homeowner's monologue and I realised that I really needed to go for a wee before I wet my pants in front of everyone. Recalling being told when I first arrived that the toilets were upstairs, I made my excuses and headed for the door...

I went up the large flight of stairs and walked down a wide hallway with very plush carpet. Just as I started to wonder where the bathroom was, I saw a man going in the same direction as me up ahead turn into one of the many rooms. Thinking he might be there for the same reason as me I went along and looked through the doorway.

It was a big bedroom and in the time it had taken me to get there the average looking man had already undone his fly and got out his massive purple cock. Ducking back to peek around the door frame, I could tell he hadn't heard me and although I was quite close by facing his side, he was slightly turned away and concentrating on what he was doing. Adjusting himself so his hairy balls were also sticking out of his trousers, the man started to stroke his dick and I thought I was going to see him masturbate.

But to my surprise the visitor started urinating onto the bed. For a few seconds he made a pool in the middle of the expensive quilt then aimed his arc onto the pillows. Moving his stream back and forth, the bedside tables also got a good dousing. Then he took a couple of steps so his back was facing me but I could see from the yellow piss splattering all over the white paint that he was blasting the wall like a urinal.

The sound of his strong stream destroying the furnishings was making me aware of my own urgent need to go but he showed no sign of stopping. Still pissing like a hose he aimed high up the heavy curtains, soaking them in his smelly scent before pointing his prick at the floor. Spraying wide, he covered a big area of carpet in his pee before finally slowing. He pushed out the last few squirts then the man faced the bed again. Using the whole room as his toilet had made him even harder and he only wanked for a minute or two before grunting and spunking onto the ruined bed.

My heart was racing but I casually walked further down the hall until he had gone downstairs then went back and looked into the bedroom - by now I was very turned on from holding for so long and watching what the seemingly normal man had done. The fancy bedroom was drenched in his urine and the strong musky smell made my bladder almost ache.

If I had tried to find the real bathroom I knew I would start wetting my pants as I walked and leave a long trail of wee along the hallway. There was a large upholstered chair in the one corner he hadn't sprayed so I quickly went over and got up on it. Squatting above the soft surface I faced out towards the centre of the room and only just pulled my panties to the side in time to use the chair as a toilet. Pee poured out of me and rapidly saturated the seat cushion below.

I had only just started to relieve myself and, seeing the carpet in front of the chair was still dry, I shifted position and squeezed hard. My little pink pussy squirted long golden jets of piss all over the floor as well for what seemed like forever. The hot fluid teased my clit as it rushed over it and I almost climaxed only from the touch of my own stream. It was making me so horny but after making a big dark stain on the carpet my bladder was empty and I finally finished peeing.

In one way I was relieved but now I was desperate to make myself cum; worried that someone might have heard the noisy hissing as we pissed, I controlled myself, went down to the ground floor again, and left the property. Once I got home I had one of the best orgasms ever and to this day it remains one of my favourite memories.

I only hope that whoever found our mess took a long leak there too.........

I would have come back just to smell the room completely impregnated... 😜

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...