How often do you think about Pee

3 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

Welcome and embrace your fetish! I really identified myself with the ‘waste of pee’ part as well 🤣

Definitely I can’t pass the toilets at work without thinking there’s a factory of piss going on in there 

Plus one with the waste of pee idea. I can't stand the idea of girls peeing in a toilet. I wish I could drink all the pee produced by all the cute girls in the whole world.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 4:11 PM, wetali2908 said:

Hi there, my first post here. I am finding myself fantasizing  about Pee all day long. At work where the toilets are just off the office space, I watch the women go in and wonder how they sound when they pee. Does their pee hiss, or splash against the bowl? As women seem to go to the toilet together do you chat to each other through the stalls when you are doing your business, or just sit in silence and pee?

I am constantly thinking about what a waste of my pee is when I go at work, I think of all the naughty things I could be doing with it at home. Like wetting myself in panties or nappies or a golden shower. Got in to trying nappies after reading some of the post here.

Am I alone in these thoughts or do we all do it?

You are not alone at all piss sex in every form is on my mind and any time  women pee i am intrested

I dont think 24/7 of course,but i do tend to go around subconsciously "evaluating" whether or not i would like to watch any women i see take a pee.Like in supermarkets,a lot of women usually,the other day,i found that not too many hit my spot.The girl that works at the pharmacy there,there were one or two floor staff,and a few women around queing at the checkout.But i found that none of the checkout staff at this one hit my pee spot..However,on a short bus ride last week,i did see about 40% of female passengers i wouldnt mind.The lady driver too might have been ok..There was a gorgeous Chinese/Thai girl,mmm,mmm!

I do agree that when you see a girl going in the toilet,you do think,you know what,shes going to pee for nothing,and she doesnt realise that if she wanted,i would pay her a small sum,to just watch her go.£10 to do what shes about to do at a loss as it were....Its true the phrase "sitting on a goldmine"..i think i could just go in the stall,stand there as she sits and pees,no harm done.

I often wonder though,even on here,what our own lovely ladies think of us guys.Do they think we are a right bunch of perverts?I mean that,unknowingly,any of them could be sat next to you on the bus,and we would be evaluting her like that...

Edited by F.W
1 hour ago, uhtred said:

agree

Of course,to women,its just going for a pee,im sure to them its not a sexual exercise.They gotta go somewhere dont they?Just like guys,when they gotta go,they gotta go..

I guess im a "clean" pee fan.I dont really like the idea of anyone,male or female just pissing anywhere unneccesarily.Of course,if youre caught short then you go where you can,but generally,im fine with the idea of using toilets.Funny that way i guess?

Like this whole thing about pissing in hotels or carpets,to me thats just nasty.If i went into a hotel room and it stank of piss,i would be disgusted.No matter who had done it,i would want them arrested and sent for re-nappy training or something.Not being judgemental guys,just not my thing.

I’m the first  female to comment.  I don’t know if it 24/7 because sometime life gets in the way and fucks up your plans. But I do think about it a lot. I don’t think I’m the normal female.  I think about sex a lot too.  I Happen  to have a few close chat buddy to share all my naughty thoughts with 😈.  And we tend to but naughty thoughts into each other’s heads lol.  I just wish I could share all my naughty ness with my husband. 😢

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Yeah I think about sex a lot, but I also play games with the wife a lot too but when I see a female who appeals to me I do let the mind wonder what she'd look like naked, or squatting over a toilet, peeled open so she can wantonly show me the interior of her pussy as she licks her lips and squirts out a forceful stream of pee into the bowl while fingering her clit.

Usually this bears fruit in the form of a killer hardon which I take care of later with the wife, or by hand if it's really urgent.

I'm just as much a fan of fucking and of pussies as I am of watching a girl pee.  But I also ruminate on how well I think she'd suck my cock and take my spew if she has what I would term "blowjob lips". My mind will also visualize a streak of cum on her lips or chin, and  her smacking her lips in anticipation of me filling them with my jizzum.

It's all good.

I think about it probably more than I think about pretty much anything else.   I don't think about it 24/7, but whenever I am out and about then I'm thinking about where I could pee (other than a toilet), whenever I see a parked car in a layby, I'm thinking about whether it has stopped for someone to pee, whenever I see cars stuck in traffic, I wonder how many of the drivers/passengers are busting to pee, and hoping that they may get out and pee.

I often think about going out and seeing desperate/drunk girls peeing on a Friday/Saturday night (although I don't often get chance to follow it up).   

When I'm out and about and see good looking girls, I imagine them peeing, or think about whether they might be willing to pee outside.

At home, when I'm working, I often spend time looking at pee videos or this site whilst I'm on calls or in quiet times.

Plenty of other times as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/2/2020 at 11:11 AM, wetali2908 said:

Hi there, my first post here. I am finding myself fantasizing  about Pee all day long. At work where the toilets are just off the office space, I watch the women go in and wonder how they sound when they pee. Does their pee hiss, or splash against the bowl? As women seem to go to the toilet together do you chat to each other through the stalls when you are doing your business, or just sit in silence and pee?

I am constantly thinking about what a waste of my pee is when I go at work, I think of all the naughty things I could be doing with it at home. Like wetting myself in panties or nappies or a golden shower. Got in to trying nappies after reading some of the post here.

Am I alone in these thoughts or do we all do it?

My thoughts love to focus on people, even strangers having a place they can go to live out their wet, soaking, pee fantasies together.  I find it so erotic to get nude and hard in unusual places knowing I have a full bladder to enjoy showering myself with. I house sit and Yesterday I went into one of my fancier homes and into the master bedroom overlooking the water. I stripped down, and out he sprang so I stroked on the king bed and then on top of the kitchen counter, and then in their very big clique bathroom, I gave myself a long warm golden shower laying on their tile floor. So Nasty!  So Fulfilling!

greetings-0 copy 3.jpg

• Like 1
On 1/29/2020 at 11:44 AM, Alfresco said:

I think about it probably more than I think about pretty much anything else.   I don't think about it 24/7, but whenever I am out and about then I'm thinking about where I could pee (other than a toilet), whenever I see a parked car in a layby, I'm thinking about whether it has stopped for someone to pee, whenever I see cars stuck in traffic, I wonder how many of the drivers/passengers are busting to pee, and hoping that they may get out and pee.

I often think about going out and seeing desperate/drunk girls peeing on a Friday/Saturday night (although I don't often get chance to follow it up).   

When I'm out and about and see good looking girls, I imagine them peeing, or think about whether they might be willing to pee outside.

At home, when I'm working, I often spend time looking at pee videos or this site whilst I'm on calls or in quiet times.

Plenty of other times as well.

Actually while driving, I wonder how many other drivers I pass are masturbating...and then stopping to pee.

• Like 1

Sometimes though i find myself in a dilemma.I have a close female friend or two that i JUST HANG OUT WITH.Its platonic and nice for that.

However,being a pee fan,when we are out in a cafe etc and they say,i just have to go excuse me,and they are going for a wee,i cant stop this coming to mind..its just wrong..shes my friend!40806267.thumb.jpg.c8a18849c5c37bb0b7ce4b19b0ccb49a.jpg

• Hot 3
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Sandyroberts said:

Actually while driving, I wonder how many other drivers I pass are masturbating...and then stopping to pee.

I've seen guys getting blown a few times in traffic when cars are stopped during rush hour. 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:07 AM, Sweets said:

I just wish I could share all my naughty ness with my husband. 😢

And I wish I could share all my naughtiness with my wife too!! It would be such fun, but I dare not cross that line, (unless someone knows the right way to do that!)

I was at the supermarket today,and i found i was evaluating the women peewise.One of the checkout girls was quite pee worthy.

I wonder if they are spurters,in that they have a long stream,but then a finishing quick jet.I love it when they do that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 6:44 PM, F.W said:

Sometimes though i find myself in a dilemma.I have a close female friend or two that i JUST HANG OUT WITH.Its platonic and nice for that.

However,being a pee fan,when we are out in a cafe etc and they say,i just have to go excuse me,and they are going for a wee,i cant stop this coming to mind..its just wrong..shes my friend!40806267.thumb.jpg.c8a18849c5c37bb0b7ce4b19b0ccb49a.jpg

Same here. Everytime when we meet and have a nice conversation at some point I can't help but start thinking about her peeing in relief in front of me. This has already led to some awkward moment where she was talking to me and I wasn't listening 'cause I got distracted by my fantasies.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

It's on my mind most of the day.. (and in my dreams at night a lot of times) 

weather it is thinking about girls peeing in naughty places.. 

Or thinking about where I want to pee next time I have to....