Sophie's Party - The evening

• 8 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, Sophie said:

Part one here -

I kissed my husband for a little while and some loud talking behind me caught my attention. I looked over my shoulder and saw Rose and Megan squatting next to each other, sucking their partners cocks. Rose had her tight jeans pulled down to her knees with white panties stretched across her thighs and Megan had her dress lifted up around her waist, holding it up with one hand and supporting herself with the other. She wasn’t wearing any knickers and the dark patch of hair showed she wasn’t a natural blonde. We all eagerly watched, anticipating what was coming next. When two girls squat side by side with their clothes out of the way, you know something good is going to happen. I didn’t have to wait long before Megan paused for a second as a strong stream began splashing against the floor. It only took a few moments for a large puddle to form in front of her and after about ten seconds Rose joined in with a stream of her own. Much weaker than Megan’s but it was clear she still really needed to go. The girls had our full attention and I wished I could have joined in with them. Sadly my bladder was empty. I watched as their puddles converged into one, it spreading across the hardwood floor. Megan peed for an impressive 15 seconds and Rose continued to contribute to the puddle. She might have lacked in pressure but she more than made up for it in volume. She just kept peeing and peeing! My eyes were transfixed on her golden stream as it gently flowed out of her, showing no signs of stopping. The ripples in the puddle were beautiful and I loved the faint splashing I could hear. Rose peed for an additional 30 seconds and rubbed her pussy momentarily before standing up again. “That’s so much better!” In front of her was a huge puddle, more like a lake. The girls had peed a very impressive amount.

Seeing Megan and Rose peeing had an effect on my husband, I could feel he was hard underneath me but once he calmed down it also had another effect. “Soph, I need to pee...” I had realised none of the guys had peed yet so I asked if they needed to go. Much to my delight, they said yes! I climbed off my husbands lap and quickly looked behind the bar, spotting some large pitchers. I had an idea. “I have an idea if anyone is interested” I said excitedly “You guys have it easy, you have a hosepipe and can aim, but what if us ladies aimed for you? A couples challenge, which partner can aim the best?” Everyone nodded in agreement so I took four of the glasses and placed them in a line on the floor in front of us, and directed the guys to stand a short distance away. Further than they would normally stand at the toilet, but not a ridiculous amount. We all stood behind our partners, holding their cocks, and waited.

My husband was the first to start peeing, his stream darting to the right and almost hitting the glass for Rob! I quickly adjusted and smiled to myself as I began filling the glass. Once one person started peeing it only took a few seconds for everyone else to join in. The air was filled with splashes and laughter. Rose especially had the giggles, and every time she laughed her aim would wander, which made her giggle more. It was a vicious circle! I was feeling in a very loving mood. Holding my husband like that made me think of our walks in the woods, where I’d hold him as he peed. I changed position slightly, my aim drifting and making a mess as I stood behind him, wrapping my arm around his waist. I squeezed him tightly and kissed his cheek. “I love you babe” My husband went for about 20 seconds and I watched with glee as the other guys continued for a little longer. I looked over at Rob, watching his long cock as his pee flowed out and Megan flashed me a smile, happily enjoying me paying close attention to her partner. Eventually the streams died down one by one and we started fooling around with our partners. I really enjoyed my husband stiffening in my hand so as soon as everyone had finished peeing, I guided him back to the sofa. I quickly undressed him and stradled his lap, sinking down onto his cock. Megan and Rob joined us, following my lead and over the next couple of hours there was many orgasms between all of us. My husband came deep inside me at least three times, filling me with his cum!

“It’s getting late so I think we should call it a night and continue in the morning” Chris said “But first, who needs to pee before they go to bed?” Giggles filled the room as we all raised our hands. “Excellent! In that case I think we should stand boy girl, and just pee, no hands, no aiming.”
“One suggestion if I may?” I chimed “I think we should mix up a little. Let’s not stand next to our partners if we can avoid it.”

We all giggled and joked while we formed ourselves into a line, holding hands with each other. Megan was stood at the end with Chris next to her. I was next in line with Rob next to me followed by Rose. My husband was lucky enough to be between her and Lauren and finally Dave was at the end. “Okay, fire at will!” Chris laughed and there was various shy giggles as we all tried to relax. After about 30 seconds I could hear a familiar splashing against the floor and I leaned forward to see who it was. Lauren had a cute stream landing just in front of her feet and seconds later my husband started peeing. Over the next 15 seconds or so everyone started peeing, laughter and cheering filling the room. Everyone except me that is, I had gone horribly shy. I really needed to pee but I had sort of realised what I was doing, and where I was. My bladder was being awkward. I tried my hardest to start peeing, focussing on the splashing on the floor, watching the streams from the guys but no matter what I did, I just couldn’t let go. I get pee shy at the best of times but this really hit me hard. After nearly a minute everyone had finished peeing but I hadn’t even started.

“Awww Sophie. Have you gone so shy?” I nodded. “Awww, you was doing so well today too!”
“I’m not going to give up, I really want to pee for you.”

My husband moved next to me and put his arm around me, squeezing me tight and everyone gathered around me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to let go. My husband was gently caressing my side with his hand which I love and I could feel myself relaxing, so that was a good sign. I was determined to pee for everyone, no matter what it took. Over the next couple of minutes I felt calmer and calmer and I dribbled for a couple of seconds. My pee was moments away. Without warning I suddenly started peeing properly, a strong stream flowing down my legs. I opened my eyes and smiled widely when I noticed that not only was every guy erect, but they were all looking at my crotch, my pee emerging from my smooth slit. I was doing it! I made sure to look everyone in the eye, smiling warmly as I felt my pee pooling around my feet. I went for about 20 seconds and as it slowed down to drips everyone gave me a round of applause. I felt so special! My husband pulled me into him and kissed me deeply “Well done babe! You are incredible” We all helped quickly clean up and retired to the bedrooms.

The bedrooms were small but amazing, four small rooms for each of us with a double bed and a bedside table each. The day had completely worn me out but I was feeling very naughty. Peeing with everyone watching me had gotten me really worked up. I wasn’t going to have sex though. I had another idea. When I masturbate at home I can’t truly let my hair down and fully let go, I’m not a screamer but I’m always worried that my daughters will hear me, so I keep the noise down. But here seemed like the perfect opportunity to do it, to really let my naughty side out, to fully enjoy my body. I smiled to my husband as I parted my legs underneath the covers, my knee touching his leg. He looked down at the covers, looked back up at me and smiled, knowing exactly what I was doing. He rolled over onto his side and started kissing my neck, my favourite spot.

I licked my fingers and reached between my legs, rubbing my clit with small circles. It immediately felt really good. I closed my eyes and melted into the bed and my husbands embrace, fully losing myself in the sensations. It only took me a few minutes to start moaning properly and I just knew someone in the other rooms would be able to hear me. It just encouraged me and I let out a loud, guttural moan as I curled my fingers and pushed them deep inside me, finding my g-spot. I pinched my nipples and rubbed my clit with the palm of my hand as I stimulated my g-spot, enjoying the soft kisses on my neck. It was incredible. I took my time, making sure not to rush anything but instead fully enjoy myself and I got more and more vocal as the pleasure increased. Everyone would be able to hear me by this point and it just turned me on even further. It wasn’t long at all before I could feel an orgasm rolling in, even with taking my time, and I just fully embraced it, letting it happen. No matter how slowly I stimulated myself the pleasure just kept increasing and I knew I was going to cum quickly whether I wanted to or not. A couple of minutes later I was at breaking point, right on the brink of an orgasm. “I’m going to cum….” I moaned.
“Cum for me babe, let yourself go” That was the only encouragement I needed and I cried out with pure pleasure as my muscles contracted. I was merely a passenger as a powerful orgasm surged through me. I definitely wouldn’t have gotten away with it at home! Once my orgasm died down I rolled over onto my side and cuddled into my husband, catching my breath. “I love you so much Sophie. You are so beautiful” I fell asleep like that, not even having my post-orgasm pee.

I woke up early the next morning and rolled over to find a note had been pushed underneath the door. “Bathrooms are closed. No peeing! Please wear jeans, the tighter the better!” This was going to be good...

That is truly so well written Sophie! Usually I don't even start reading longer stories like this because at some point they don't really 'do' it for me, but your wonderful descriptions are so good in balance that I just can't stop reading and picturing the whole setting. Thankssssss!