almost raped. def not a fantasy, an eye opener and psa, if you will

puddyls

@puddyls, I am shocked and saddened to hear of this terrifying experience.

Men like that are total scumbags.

I do hope you have not been left too traumatised.

Perhaps keep some pepper spray handy in case some other low grade turd fancies his chances?

Our heart goes out to you after such a terrifying situation and I think I speak for all of us.

You are amongst friends here.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Omg I'm so sorry this happened to you puddlys! But I'm also not surprised because of the outfit you were wearing. They obviously thought you were like a call girl or something. Please don't take offense to this as I'm not trying to be offensive I'm just making a observation. I've known your username on many related sites and one that closed. So, let's just say I'm a casual fan of yours. I really am very sorry this happened to you and let it be a lesson to all females partaking in this topic in public and at night.

• Like 2

Hi @puddyls - I hope I share the views of most guys on here when I say I'm actually angry that some waste of breath has thought that sort of behaviour was in any way acceptable or justified.

Why should what you wear or for that matter whether you get spotted peeing on the sidewalk be treated as some sort of invitation.   I get that (and with all the tender respect in the world) I can see he may have jumped to conclusions based on seeing you with skirt off, peeing - behaviours that aren't an everyday occurrence.

But at the end of the day, 'No' means NO.  No maybes, no ifs and no buts. Just no.   If a girl were incapacitated - perhaps a drink spiked or any other reason that's even more of a reason to assume no.  And grabbing your wrists - he's lucky he's not singing soprano now.

Anyway - as you well know, most of us wouldn't dream of treating you or any other person that way - hope you haven't lost too much sleep over it.

• Agree 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...