Where do I wee? You decide!

1 hour ago, sd91 said:

Imagine finding a 20 something woman pulled up by the side of the road in a blouse and jacket. Tights and panties pulled to her knees, taking a piss leaning against the tree...

It's a favorite in my imagination. If I was passing by, I'd likely drive off the road.

1 hour ago, sd91 said:

As for what I'm going to do, I think it's decided I'm having a wee on the ground by the side of a busy road. Partly concealed, maybe clear enough to anyone driving slow enough to notice. Will share more soon 😉

In all my years of taking long road trips, I can still count the times I've caught this on one hand and am always one the lookout for another. I don't suppose you'll announce on here beforehand the when and where? 😃

5 hours ago, sd91 said:

As for what I'm going to do, I think it's decided I'm having a wee on the ground by the side of a busy road. Partly concealed, maybe clear enough to anyone driving slow enough to notice. Will share more soon 😉

Last time I nearly saw a really beautiful girl (*) flooding the road next to a car, I was driving between two towns in mid-southern Spain.  It was a twisty mountain road - I'd driven through a small town, on my way to the city and it just happened to be that day the small town had a fiesta. It was chaos driving through, and as I left it there was a queue of cars for about a kilometre all getting into the town to park up.

A couple more kilometres on there was still quite a lot of traffic coming the other way - and at that point anyone coming from the city had been driving for the best part of an hour.  It's a rural area with a couple of fuel stops, the odd restaurant and not much more.

As I rounded a corner, there on the opposite side of the road was a car stopped, just on a dirt farm entrance, both side doors away from the road open and a figure squatting.  Anyone on that side of the road would have had a better view of the puddle if not more....

(*) I saw beautiful girl - it could have been a granny, a child or a guy for that matter.  I like to dream though....

• Like 1
17 hours ago, sd91 said:

Imagine finding a 20 something woman pulled up by the side of the road in a blouse and jacket. Tights and panties pulled to her knees, taking a piss leaning against the tree...

That is a fantastic thing to imagine and if anyone stumbles across you he'd be a lucky man!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 7:53 PM, sd91 said:

I think everyone here would love to come appon this lol

3 hours ago, sd91 said:

The story will come soon, but here I am having a wee in a parking lot down a quiet road and the sound is on the link. 🙂

You can hear the car driving past where I was parked. I had my back to it and whilst the car door covered me from one side if they looked they'd have seen me squatted down and partly covered by some dying shrubs. Obviously its a woman having a piss when you see that! I forgot to take a photo of the puddle after a car came past, sorry 😞it's a very quiet road  so I thought I'd be safe. Part of it flowed under my car but there was so much it trickled across the other side!

This is my morning wee, topped up with a coffee and glass of water, splashed all over the floor on the way to work, my underwear was at my knees and I just rolled my dress up. When I was finished I wiped with some toilet paper I keep in my glovebox and this time I smelt it before I heard the car and quickly dropped it in the puddle. I wonder if it's still there on my drive back.

https://www.sndup.net/25qk

1837482473_Screenshot2020-02-07at12_56_18.thumb.png.e6392187229fcdf34b389a39f9fd5ef1.png

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Did anyone see you pissing?

4 hours ago, sd91 said:

This is my morning wee, topped up with a coffee and glass of water, splashed all over the floor on the way to work, my underwear was at my knees and I just rolled my dress up. When I was finished I wiped with some toilet paper I keep in my glovebox and this time I smelt it before I heard the car and quickly dropped it in the puddle. I wonder if it's still there on my drive back.

https://www.sndup.net/25qk

Sounds like you really needed to go. I bet that felt good and you left a huge puddle on the ground