Where do I wee? You decide!

8 hours ago, sd91 said:

Whilst I wee outside multiple times a week, for the next experience I write down I wanted you to choose where I relieve myself. You can choose anywhere, even some riskier places where I might get caught so long as it's not totally ridiculous. Maybe even somewhere people know what I'm doing but can't see fully or are unable to do something, like on the road, cars driving by. Maybe naughtier than that example though as I've done that before!

You decide and I'll pick the best one, do it, write about it and then share a photo of some sort and I'm thinking about recording the audio 😉

would love to see and hear you pee on the side of a road or bus stop! make sure your really desperate 

10 hours ago, sd91 said:

Whilst I wee outside multiple times a week, for the next experience I write down I wanted you to choose where I relieve myself. You can choose anywhere, even some riskier places where I might get caught so long as it's not totally ridiculous. Maybe even somewhere people know what I'm doing but can't see fully or are unable to do something, like on the road, cars driving by. Maybe naughtier than that example though as I've done that before!

You decide and I'll pick the best one, do it, write about it and then share a photo of some sort and I'm thinking about recording the audio 😉

Sounds like a fun idea, I’m with @Sunshine108 though, would help if we knew what gender you were. Maybe even a vague description of your location, or you could just give us say 3 options of locations to choose from. Just an idea. 

On 12/31/2019 at 1:46 AM, Sunshine108 said:

Are you a boy or a girl? It might change the answer.

I'm a woman born in 91 😛

19 hours ago, TheAMan said:

Some of my favorite stories of yours are the times you've relieved yourself with a friend! Maybe get drunk and convince a friend to flood an alley with you?

I can't take a photo of a friends pussy though! which is what I was going to show of myself.

It sounds like bus stop or roadside/carside is winning at the moment. All possibilities as I've done them all in some way or other before. I've urinated behind the bus stop, an old brick one, so I could just go inside one and treat it like a little female urinal cubicle, and also popped a squat from the side of my car before so depending on how exposed I am I could piss up my own car. I have a regular weeing spot on the drive to work where I pull up into a layby, pass through the bushes and wee on or up a tree next to them.

Edited by sd91
  • Hot 4
2 hours ago, sd91 said:

I'm a woman born in 91 😛

I can't take a photo of a friends pussy though! which is what I was going to show of myself.

It sounds like bus stop or roadside/carside is winning at the moment. All possibilities as I've done them all in some way or other before. I've urinated behind the bus stop, an old brick one, so I could just go inside one and treat it like a little female urinal cubicle, and also popped a squat from the side of my car before so depending on how exposed I am I could piss up my own car. I have a regular weeing spot on the drive to work where I pull up into a layby, pass through the bushes and wee on or up a tree next to them.

What about somewhere really public? Like in the street?

8 minutes ago, Pissguy said:

What about somewhere really public? Like in the street?

If I was to do that I couldn't just drop a squat in front of people walking past broad daylight, maybe I park somewhere pretty public during daylight? Wee by my car?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, sd91 said:

If I was to do that I couldn't just drop a squat in front of people walking past broad daylight, maybe I park somewhere pretty public during daylight? Wee by my car?

Yeah that would be good! Honestly as long as it's not a toilet i'm a-ok lol

Hey!

On 12/31/2019 at 1:15 AM, sd91 said:

How about a phone boxes by the side of a busy A road? People could see, but not stop.

Or, if you could find the right place, next to a railway line (in a field or on a path or something) where again people could see but not stop.

Love the idea by the way! Where are your regular outside wees?

On 12/31/2019 at 3:30 PM, pop-a-squat said:

It would be hot to see you piss against someone else’s car, like on the tires or against the door. It would also be hot to see you piss in a car. 

Wow, l love the way you think!!