Have you ever seen any peed underwear, soiled pantyliners or pads of your spouse?

I mean have you encountered your spouse having a pee accident otherwise being perfectly healthy and trying to hide it ? Mainly for male users but others can also chime in !

My wife had many times leaked a bit in her panties and later trying to hide it. I many times find her panties tucked away in the hamper in a corner inside her tights so as to not quickly notice them. But I found them anyways. Also have found her used liners.

Thanks for responses!

• 2 years later...

Used pantyliner pads or worn and filthy slips are a beautiful thing. 

My wife used to regularly mess up her panties. Now she is using pads to cover up the discharge. I sometimes take her used pads to work in my case. Love the smell and the juicy feeling of it. 

I also love to sniff on pantyliners visiting friends. The guest bathroom sometimes is full of surprises. 😉 

• Like 1

I have seen this several times from my ex wife. She came home a couple of times looking really desperate to pee. She would come hurrying in the door and throw her purse and keys down and run upstairs to the bathroom saying oh I am going to pee my pants. When she came back down I would ask her well did you make it and she would laugh and say yes of course. I would go into the bathroom and found her panties in the laundry basket and they were a little wet and even the one time she had a pair of shorts and panties that were really wet so she must have had a pretty big accident. I never said anything to her that I knew.

one time she came hurrying in the door coming home from work and I was walking down the steps and she started to run past me on the steps instead of waiting for me. I turned around and I could see her pants were really wet and getting wetter. I said omg are you peeing in your pants and she just said shut up and ran into the bathroom. She came out wearing no pants and panties and her face was all red and she was really embarrassed. She looked at me and said don’t you dare ever tell anyone about this. I was really excited but she wasn’t.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found numerous pee stained panties from my ex-wife. I also used to clean parking lots and one of my locations was out front of a nightclub. Part of my duties were to empty the trash cans which I have found wet panties that had been thrown away.

• 2 months later...