Birthday Wish (if my wife will play along)

So this is my first post. I’ve never posted on a form site like this before so I’m curious to see if I get any response. 

My birthday is coming up in  couple weeks and for a few years now I have wanted my wife to pee on me and she has before and will for me but I can tell she isn’t into it and will only pee on me in the shower and doesn’t want to anywhere else and she doesn’t want to wet herself because she “hates the wet feeling” or doesn’t want to make a mess. I would clean up any mess and she wouldn’t have to stay in wet cloths but I obviously don’t want to push if it’s something she doesn’t want to do. I would love it if she would just randomly wet herself while sitting on my lap when I’m not expecting it, or if she would act more like she is the one wanting to pee on me instead of me feeling like I’m a perve and she is just doing the bare minimum to shut me up. 

We have been together for a long time but we are still very young because we got together in high school. Recently  she has not been wanting to have sex because she says that it hurts. It definitely sucks but I thought, hey that’s fine cause she pees all the time and I will get all I need from that, but anytime I want to watch she acts like she can never pee in peace but has never actually invited me to watch her and I don’t even try to see if she will let me watch more than once a week at the most! 

I’m not sure if this is even what people post about here but I figured it would probably be the best place to reach out. Thanks all. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome.

I have a little bit of a similar situation.
Except I'm not interested in wetting, my interest is to see or hear somebody being desperate etc or then just to see somebody peeing generally.

I have told to my wife that I have this kind of interest and I have asked her opinion about what she thinks that I have this kind of interest.
 She has said that it's ok as long as she doesn't have to do anything that she doesn't like and also that she doesn't have these kinds of interest herself.

So, she knows about my interest, or at least she should know, but 99% of the time she acts like she would not know anything. 
99% of time she doesn't mention it in any situation and she doesn't do anything to show that she knows it . But if I ask directly she says it's "ok"

A couple of time she has said or done something (a positive thing) what made me think that she maybe made it because she knows that I could like it, but then on other hand, she also once first mentioned: "Ooh, I need to pee badly" and then she suddenly added with little bit upset voice:"Yuck, if you are thinking something dirty"

So it's a little bit difficult to know how she really takes all this.
Most of the time I try to keep my thoughts on my own and I'm trying to not bother her too much
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums friend.

So just recently I told my gf that I have a pee fetish and I had no idea what reaction I was gonna get. Thankfully my gf is open to pretty much anything so that's a plus.

I started talking about all the things I would like to do with her regarding my pee fetish and she said that she would do all of it. The thought of it really turned her on.

Now I know your situation isn't as lucky so maybe just have a conversation with her and just list the things you would want to try with her and see if she's open to any of it.

Idk it's worth a shot in my opinion and you might get somewhere with it.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, Urineluck said:

So this is my first post. I’ve never posted on a form site like this before so I’m curious to see if I get any response. 

My birthday is coming up in  couple weeks and for a few years now I have wanted my wife to pee on me and she has before and will for me but I can tell she isn’t into it and will only pee on me in the shower and doesn’t want to anywhere else and she doesn’t want to wet herself because she “hates the wet feeling” or doesn’t want to make a mess. I would clean up any mess and she wouldn’t have to stay in wet cloths but I obviously don’t want to push if it’s something she doesn’t want to do. I would love it if she would just randomly wet herself while sitting on my lap when I’m not expecting it, or if she would act more like she is the one wanting to pee on me instead of me feeling like I’m a perve and she is just doing the bare minimum to shut me up. 

We have been together for a long time but we are still very young because we got together in high school. Recently  she has not been wanting to have sex because she says that it hurts. It definitely sucks but I thought, hey that’s fine cause she pees all the time and I will get all I need from that, but anytime I want to watch she acts like she can never pee in peace but has never actually invited me to watch her and I don’t even try to see if she will let me watch more than once a week at the most! 

I’m not sure if this is even what people post about here but I figured it would probably be the best place to reach out. Thanks all. 

I agree with the guys above.  U just have to have a open conversation with her.  See if she is comfortable with it.  If not don’t push it. You could shut her down completely.   As far as her hurting durning sex.  That’s but normal.  I had this problem after my hysterectomy.  I thought it was a physical problem.  It turned out to be psychological.  I was anticipating it going to hurt so I would clamp my muscle shut and he couldn’t  get it in, which made it hurt.   I went thru 5 years of this.  She should see a doctor to make sure there isn’t anything physical wrong. Tell her to be open with her doctor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @Urineluck (nice name by the way!).

I also have a similar situation.  I went for years without telling my wife how I felt.  We had always been open around each other physically, so I had seen and heard her peeing on the toilet loads of times, but for her, it was just that - going to the toilet as a need to relieve herself - nothing sexual and usually I couldn't see much because she sat with her legs together.    I remember one time we were coming home from somewhere and she was desperate to pee.  She will not normally pee outside and would typically hold for hours rather than go outside, but on this occasion, she was in agony and she asked me to stop somewhere.   I saw her release a flood onto the tarmac by the car and I initially tried to hide how excited it made me.   Much later (several months or even years), I got a bit more willing to talk about things and I told her that I was very turned on by seeing girls pee and that time when she peed by the car was awesome.   I didn't know how she would take it, but thankfully she was OK about it.  She told me not to expect anything as she wasn't into it and thought it was just not right to pee outside when you could wait for a toilet.   Anyway, developing on from that, a few times she was desperate outside and I managed to convince her to pee where I could see.  She has also allowed me to drink from her source and has peed on me in hotel bathrooms and the like where clean up is easy.  However, it is still a case of she is doing it for me rather than her enjoying it and I don't push it.   I do mention it from time to time and sometimes I'm rewarded, but she still won't pee outside unless there is no other option.

So I think what I'm saying is that you need to be open and honest but also patient and encouraging.  Don't push your wife into anything, but show that you are open to certain activities and tell her how much it turns you on to see those activities.  Start small and build.   One good thing about not having my wife participate very often is that it means that I have vivid recollections of many things because they are rare and special.  

• Love 1