Downloading from Pissrip

6 hours ago, Bright1999 said:

however, pissrip appears not to work anymore, just loads pop ups, have not been able to watch anything for weeks. 

Really? For me it works just fine .. shitloads of pop ups sure, but if you don't press anything during the video it should work just fine.

12 hours ago, johnare said:

Has anyone got a way to download off Pissrip?

If you're on the phone you just press on the screen for 1 or 2 seconds and a button should appear that says "download video" or something like that .. and then you just press it

Pissrip is one of the sites I go to for pics.

But I never try to download any vids from there. Whenever I have tried in the past have had dodgy virus type messages attempting to block my computer unless I call a number purporting to be Microsoft so they can take control of my computer.

I was not born yesterday, however, and know something dodgy when I see it. It generally blocks your computer and prevents you from performing any actions or even logging out. The only way out was always to switch the power completely off and reboot.

So be careful of computer infections when downloading from there.

You can use browser add-ons that allow download media from websites. Like Skyload, FVD etc. I don't have any issues grabbing videos from Pissrip.

9 hours ago, Bright1999 said:

Get Aloha browser for iPad. 
however, pissrip appears not to work anymore, just loads pop ups, have not been able to watch anything for weeks. 

You may want to try different browser. I use Ghostery browser add-on (privacy extension) on my Windows laptop, and Pissrip works just fine for me, even right now. Yes, there're few pop ups here and there, but they're not really getting in my way, I just close them if they show up, and video starts playing.

Huh. I am running firefox in ubuntu and I cannot get anything to download. Everything I click is just a link to an ad. Sometimes the videos will sort of play but so slowly you get about 1 second at a time then it buffers for a few minutes and that makes them about unwatchable.

I have some tips.

You can avoid the sketchy webpages that load whenever you left-ckick on the site by opening links in new tabs with right/middle click. Open everything in a new tab, even when changing page numbers. I don't know if there are any other pop-ups since I use uBlock Origin.

You can click the Vidoza button to load the site where the video is actually hosted so you can wait and let it pre-load for a bit to see if it's something you actually want to download. Or you can just wait for the whole thing to load - There are NO popups on the vidoza website.

I use this add-on in Firefox to download videos: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

• Like 2

Guys. Do not worry, soon I will transfer all videos to my personal server and buffering will work faster. I will also remove numerous pop-ups. They will be, but in much smaller quantities.

I will also make 2 modes of viewing the site - free with ads and normal buffering, and paid (maybe  3 per month, idk now) without any ads and with very fast buffering.
I am worried that you see viruses. This is the problem of the advertising companies Vidoza works with. Hope this ends soon.

Admin PissRIP.

Edited by Universal
  • Like 4

I use firefox and videodownloadhelper  (same as @Zidric_ mentioned above).   This works pretty well for most cases.   There are lots of additional windows that open when you click on videos, and even those that purport to say you have a virus are sites trying to get you to run their code.  I NEVER click on any of those links.  If any of them come up then I hit CTRL ALT DEL, open Task Manager and then close firefox.  That gets rid of them without needing a system restart.  Of course, that isn't going to help you with Ubuntu and I don't know enough about LINUX to help you with that, but I'm sure you could close firefox from the system without restarting.

If you just want to watch the video online, then you can watch on screen without any major issues, but for longer videos, if you want to skip sections or pause the video then more windows pop up.  That's why I tend to download the longer videos.

I just did a quick test on this.

I only got 2 ads pop-up while navigating to a download link. Only annoying thing is the put the ad in the current tab and the page you were on loads in a new tab so easy to close it prematurely.

Also watching videos works for me too. I do have Adblock installed on Chrome and Malwarebytes that blocks stuff too if it finds them suspicious, if that helps anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Any updates as of August 2021, pissrip dowsnt seem to be using doodstream for their hosting anymore. I used to use video DownloadHelper in firefox but no longer works, seems its impossible to download from the site and this would be the only website ive ever come across that i cant download from. Anyone else have luck?

On 8/7/2021 at 12:51 PM, mrpisster said:

Any updates as of August 2021, pissrip dowsnt seem to be using doodstream for their hosting anymore. I used to use video DownloadHelper in firefox but no longer works, seems its impossible to download from the site and this would be the only website ive ever come across that i cant download from. Anyone else have luck?

They seem to have nailed it down tight.  They waste so much time with pop-ups that it's not worth going there now.

• Like 1