Another hisser from work

On 12/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, peeingone said:

@Brutus She only pissed for 12 to 15 seconds? Her pee must come out insanely hard. Did She pee harder than the girl in Youtube video I shared with You? 

No not quite that hard but it was in the same league. That girl in the video could've broken a window with her stream so being slightly behind her should put it in perspective. Lynn was no joke at all, very strong and healthy flow.

Edited by Brutus
On 12/29/2019 at 7:54 PM, BlindListener said:

Brutus,
Thanks for sharing.  Well did you brave going in the  Women’s room to assess the area?  Do you think she probably hovered when pissing?

Oh no, going inside a women's public restroom is not a risk I'd ever take where I work, or probably any women's room for that matter. I already feel like a pervert for listening so I won't go any further. I'd love to be able to assess the area of many women I've heard but life just isn't that good. 

As for if she was hovering, I'd say so for certain. Most women do hover in public, at least in the US, and given that Lynn doesn't mind leaving the toilet without flushing, I can't imagine she'd care to sit down. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/26/2019 at 4:18 PM, Brutus said:

Nothing unusual, heard another excellent piss today and thought I'd share. 

The office today was next to empty. Being the day after Christmas, only the low ranked employees as skeleton crew. So myself and three other coworkers went to a local place for lunch and brought the food back to work. We sat in the department board meeting room and enjoyed talking for almost two hours, being that no one was there to tell us to get back to work. One of the girls there who I'll call Lynn is a hot introverted, 23 year-old blonde with a cute angelic face, wears dark eye shadow, about 5 foot 4 and with a broad stocky build. Went to a prestigious university and has a masters degree. She exudes a particular type of mysterious sexiness. She often wears tight slacks or leggings and when she does, her ass, which is very plump rounded shape is hard to not peek at. Her pants are usually deeply wedged into her cheeks and she clearly wears thongs. I've actually seen the whale tales on the sides of her hips from time to time. She was in jeans today. So during our lunch she downed an entire 20 ounce cola while we were in there. Of course I noticed she finished it and knew she'd have to have a good pee soon. I've been waiting to hear her since she started at the company a year and a half ago. I already know that Lynn doesn't flush at least sometimes, which is hot by itself. But today I got to hear her let loose and wow did she deliver.

After we decided to end our very long lunch, she stood up and stretched and openly said, “Oh my goodness I gotta pee.” Now I was excited and made my way toward my trusty fountain between the restrooms with my drink bottle in hand. Lynn was just a few steps ahead of me so I saw her turn the corner with her brisk walk and head into the women's. This was the perfect day to listen because the building was whisper quiet since almost no one was there. She went in and quickly started flooding and the sound of this hiss was just phenomenal. Loud, very very loud, piercing sound that I could almost feel. This girl was pissing hard as fuck and her stream went without any breaks for quite a while. I can't give a very accurate time but it was long enough that I thought to myself holy shit when is she going to stop! I'd say 12 to 15 seconds. Then she stopped completely, no slow down and then burst another hard hiss one last time. I heard the stall open and her footsteps, and as I thought and hoped, she left without flushing or anything! Just came out and went back to her office with zero shame. It's been a while since I heard anything that made me this excited. Finally got to hear Lynn and it was nothing short of sexy! It was like a shot of adrenaline hearing her in action. Absolutely lovely.

Awesome, glad she didnt flush it!  I hope maybe after the place closed, you were able to go in there and Check out her piss that she left there.  Also, does she have a bf?  If not, u should try and hook up.  A pisser like that needs a solid powerpounding!