Desperation in bed

39 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

I love holding it when I wake up. Usually I masturbate before I pee too, because it feels so good on a full bladder.

Me too, then after my stiffie has shot I’ll have my first wee of the day 😃 nice and strong yellow stream! 🙂 The best piss!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, Bookgirl said:

Hi, so as we all know, most of us go to bed after going to the loo for the night. Well at least I did last night, then I woke up this morning needing to jam a hand between my legs to stop the oncoming flood. Then I decided to hold it, by this time it was 7am this morning so by this point I had been holding it since 10pm. I managed somehow to get back to sleep shuffling slightly every now and again, then it got to 10/11 and my clit was throbbing and my bladder got painful. However as I made to stand up I had to run to the bathroom and take my pyjama shorts down pretty quick because I was already starting to piss involuntarily into my pants. Then I turned round and sat on the loo pissing my pants for two minutes solid! After that I had another need to attend to...

Great post! If you were sleeping at my house you could’ve let er rip right on the carpet near the bed. Morning pee from ladies are so sexy to me.

I bought a car September before last from a lady friend of mine. She took 3 morning pisses on the backseat in the time between I agreed to buy the car and the time I picked it up. 

That other need sounded sexy too. 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/22/2019 at 11:53 PM, Bookgirl said:

Hi, so as we all know, most of us go to bed after going to the loo for the night. Well at least I did last night, then I woke up this morning needing to jam a hand between my legs to stop the oncoming flood. Then I decided to hold it, by this time it was 7am this morning so by this point I had been holding it since 10pm. I managed somehow to get back to sleep shuffling slightly every now and again, then it got to 10/11 and my clit was throbbing and my bladder got painful. However as I made to stand up I had to run to the bathroom and take my pyjama shorts down pretty quick because I was already starting to piss involuntarily into my pants. Then I turned round and sat on the loo pissing my pants for two minutes solid! After that I had another need to attend to...

I love the feeling of lying in bed and being desperate to pee in the morning.