Trouble orgasm with out peeing

It's said that the mind is your most important sex organ. So I'm wondering if mental stimulation would work as a substitute for the physical stimulation of actually peeing? While you're having sex or masturbating, you could fantasize about a pee scenario that you find exciting or remember a past experience. I guess there's a fair chance you're doing this already - if not, maybe it might be worth a try?

It's something I do when what's actually happening is a bit too vanilla, and I find it works quite well for me.  

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

On a plus note sounds like there's a definite key there - you know exactly how to maximise that orgasm - but then you already knew that...

I tend to agree with others, perhaps being familiar with the 'normal' means of stimulus, over time it becomes a bit everyday and our mind needs something further.  Now, as long as you don't run out of fantasies to thing on when you're at that point you should be ok.  Let's face it, the amount of fantasies that get shared around here should be a fairly good source of inspiration.

• Agree 1

Years ago I saw a video - probably from ifeelmyself - in which a girl makes herself come, and in the process squirts or maybe pees everywhere, and complains afterwards that this is the mess she has to deal with cleaning up every time she gets herself off. It seems like @Sweets has wound up in a similar situation.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sweets said:

I don’t mind the clean up at all lol.  I actually enjoy making a mess. 

Couldn’t agree with you more, the mess is the least of my worries. Normally have preventive methods in place before any play, but even when I don’t and the need just arises, I just go with the flow(🤪). Will figure out the clean up after one way or the other. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...