What's the naughtiest pee you ever done out of desperation?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow very naughty popasquat

One of the naughtiest things I've done is when me and 5 other buddies were out drinking at a bar, I noticed a 20 liter pair between the urinals. We decided to all piss into the pail the whole night and the guy or guys to overflow the pail had to pay the bar tab lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Had some bad moments

I have contantly things happening to me and it's boring

The things happening might be boring, but you are never boring. You are one of the most interesting people I have ever known.

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The things happening might be boring, but you are never boring. You are one of the most interesting people I have ever known.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Naughtiest out of unintentional desperation is either in a friend’s cats litter tray whilst she (friend not cat) was in the shower or years ago on a late night train without toilets in the connecting bit between carriages 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I usually manage to find somewhere to pee before things get out of hand but I had one situation where there was nothing I could do.  I don't like wetting, so this was one of only two times I have ever knowingly let go whilst dressed  

I'd been out for beers with some work colleagues and hadn't peed all night. We were on a business trip in a foreign city but I thought the hotel was only 10 minutes away and surely I could make that distance, right?  Wrong!  The walk turned out to be more than 20 minutes and I was fit to burst after 5.  Before I knew it, I felt the first hot spurt erupt and flow down my leg.  There were 3 of us so I made like the pavement was too narrow for all of us and walked slightly behind the others (1 guy, 1 girl).  In the next 5 minutes I lost control and flooded my jeans ... I say lost, but I let go because that first spurt gave me such a thrill. My shoes and socks were soaked and I was grateful for the road noise to disguise my squelching. 

The other guy was in a different hotel, pretty much next door.  The girl and I walked into our lobby and shared the lift back to our rooms.  I was wearing darkish jeans but I was convinced someone would notice.  Nobody said anything.  To this day I don't know if she'd seen my pissy jeans ... but the memory of pissing myself while we walked and talked will remain with me forever. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I pee in sand years ago I was on a boat with some men and women drink beers water etc. There was no toilet on the boat men and women saying they needed to pee bad. Caption pulled over and we all pee sand but I didnt get to see anyone pee come out of them. I also was a at bar years ago I pee in the parking lot. I was night time I had few beers in me needed to pee bad and no other places open. 

• Like 1

My naughtiness must have been a moment of true desperation years ago on the last tube home. I sneaked to the back of the train and slipped my cock into an empty water bottle. It was great until the air pressure pushed my cock out of the bottle mid stream and sprayed the seat in front of me!

• Hot 3
8 hours ago, Yawyd said:

One time out drinking, I waited outside my buddy's van for him. Then this chick comes out from nowhere and asked if I had a smoke. I don't smoke.

Then she goes to the right rear of the van, pulls down her leggings, (nice ass 😏) and squats and sprays all over the car behind the van. 

My jaw dropped and when she was done, she walked off smiling with relief. Lol.

Nice lol. That sort of thing doesn't happen to often lol

13 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I have a hard time equating desperation with naughty, because naughty seems like you deliberately put yourself in that place or condition, and planned the reaction. Not that I don't like seeing that. Like when I peed in the driver's seat of a dirt-track racecar, that was both naughty and deliberate. The cushion was torn and the foam inside it absorbed most of my full bladder. My then-husband also washed the dashboard with his piss. We were at a truckstop diner and it was his suggestion that we pee inside the car. I have a very large bladder and I think I was pregnant at the time besides, so I always seem to have some pee to release when I need or want to. Desperation for me is when I hold a little bit too long in a place with no toilet. But naughty is way more fulfilling in other ways.

It depends let's say you have not been able to pee for like 10h and then you piss on some stairs or on the floor somewhere because you really can't wait. That's not planned, but of course a lot of desperation and naughty peeing is planned at least for us on this site

• 1 month later...

I was trick or treating a few years ago with some girl friends from the Senior class (I'm a senior now) and I was wearing a dress. I had to pee but we couldn't go inside someone's house to use their bathroom so I told them not to watch and just peed on a tree (though in hindsight, maybe I should have let them watch, but I don't think they'd have been interested). Later on they told me that they were jealous and one even said that if she had the chance to piss on a tree like I did, she would. 

• Love 4
  • 4 months later...