2 More Short Stories

Thank you for the two awesome stories, Brutus!! I love the changes that you made with the second one. I felt that it was much much better than the original draft that you sent to me. I love the first one as well. I never know that simply listening to a woman peeing can be that sexy. I thought you’d always need the visual aspect as well. Thanks for changing my mind 😊

• Like 2

Brutus,

Thanks for two great, new stories. I have missed reading your stories, recently. Welcome back!

I agree with your top priority being believability. That priority is always very evident in your work, and especially in these latest two stories.

I can readily relate to "William's Story," Since I once had a g.f., "Ellie," who peed in a similar style to "Melissa," not quite so elaborate, but with the door always half open, so the sound quality was excellent. I admire your detailed description of her peeing sounds, right down to the differences in her sonic pitch, at the beginnings and ends of her eruptions, and your excellent "forensic" examination of your toilet, after she left, reconstructing the details of her style, and her mishaps.

The fact that "Melissa" left so many very intimate clues, both sonic, and physical, to her peeing style, for "William," and the fact that she has confided very intimate details, to him, like her pee spraying forward, under the seat, makes me wonder if she was intentionally teasing him, or testing his interest, hoping that he will show more overt interest in her peeing, in a sequel story.

I also love "Becky's Story," with all of the complicated actions a desperate woman might take, and their consequences, to relieve the pressure in her bladder. Very realistic and imaginative, in great detail. I'm guessing that miniskirtpisser may have helped to keep the details believable, with her insights, from a female's experience, and point of view.

Note to miniskirtpisser on the effect of a woman's peeing sounds on a man's interest: To a finely tuned ear, such as that of Brutus, or myself, those sounds can be very erotic, because the listener can imagine the detailed actions, corresponding to the sounds, a sharp spray, giving rise to a high-pitched hiss, for example, or a low-pitch associated with a powerful gush, going straight down into the toilet. The listener creates his own visual aspect.

Once I had listened to my g.f., "Ellie's" peeing sounds, I was totally hooked. Couldn't get enough of them. Whenever she excused herself to pee, I always found a location where I could listen, just as "William" did, in the story.

Thanks again, for two great stories. I'm hoping that male-female collaboration becomes more common, in stories on Pee Fans. Hope to read more.

Dr.P

• Like 2

@Brutus and @Dr.P, thank you for the insight regarding sounds of women peeing. May I know whether it is more exciting to hear only the sound of the stream or to hear the hissing sound interspersed with some sighs and moans? I’m asking because when I pee after long time of holding, I tend to sigh and moan as well. It felt more erotic that way for me. 

@Brutus If you feel that you’d like me to post that other question somewhere else, please let me know. I don’t want to accidentally “hijack” the comments thread on your story. 

- MSP -

• Like 1

@Dr.PThanks, glad you're still enjoying them. I haven't browsed the fiction area in months but if you've done more as of late, I've always enjoyed yours as well and I'll get caught up on them in time, along with other writers I enjoy. 

With Melissa, yes she does tease William, but not due to trying to gauge his interest. In the first paragraph it's mentioned that she doesn't respect him. That is the foundation of her behavior toward him. William is the classic overly nice guy that is seen as a wuss to women and he doesn't realize it. He pedestalizes her, and she takes advantage of it. This is reinforced by her calling him 'girl', meaning she doesn't see him as a real man, nor do his female coworkers. So when she uses his toilet, she treats it with reckless behavior, leaving her piss on the seat and floor because she doesn't respect him or his property and knows he won't confront her about it. As mentioned, she is aware of her tendency to spray through the seat, so she knew what she did and left it. It was tough to convey this subtle undertone of disrespect without it being too on the nose but it wasn't super important anyway.

With Becky, yes I reached out to miniskirtpisser because I wanted a woman's input since this is the most detailed female perspective story I've written. She pointed out numerous things in my original draft that were a bit off and also offered some ideas to spice it up, particularly the part where Becky places the coffee maker on the floor and eventually cups her pussy in panic. Also the original involved an affair between Becky and Robert but I decided to change it to a soft revenge story and that worked much better.

And yes, more male female collabs would be great. I certainly enjoyed it!

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, miniskirtpisser said:

@Brutus and @Dr.P, thank you for the insight regarding sounds of women peeing. May I know whether it is more exciting to hear only the sound of the stream or to hear the hissing sound interspersed with some sighs and moans? I’m asking because when I pee after long time of holding, I tend to sigh and moan as well. It felt more erotic that way for me. 

@Brutus If you feel that you’d like me to post that other question somewhere else, please let me know. I don’t want to accidentally “hijack” the comments thread on your story. 

- MSP -

I can't speak for all men but for me, it's so rare to hear sighs and moans along with a woman peeing that yes it would be more exciting just due to the rarity alone. Remember that for us, hearing women pee is usually going to be from a distance, like outside the women's room and maybe hearing a faint to somewhat clear stream or hiss but we're not close enough to make out something like a subtle sigh or moan like you'd be able to hear sitting in the next stall. You'd have to moan pretty loudly to be heard beyond the restroom, but if I heard a moan that would certainly make it more arousing, unless it seems like she's doing it intentionally and it isn't natural. 

Which brings me to your previous comment about how arousing just hearing a woman peeing can be. I assure you, sound is powerful. It forces your mind to paint a picture when the sound of a stream is all you have. When we see an attractive woman enter a restroom and then hear her stream coming out, it's exciting because we know that her entire ass and pussy are out, and her pee is rushing out of her most intimate area. Then if it's clearly a loud and strong stream then you start to picture how thick it looks, are her labia changing the sound and flow and if it's coming out at an angle, is she splashing the seat or her legs, will she wipe, all kinds of things to ponder. It's almost like a tiny touch of intimacy. When you hear a really insane stream, that's extremely exciting because it's such a gripping experience.

• Like 2

@Brutus wrote:

@Dr.P Thanks, glad you're still enjoying them. I haven't browsed the fiction area in months but if you've done more as of late, I've always enjoyed yours as well and I'll get caught up on them in time, along with other writers I enjoy.

@Brutus, Yes, I always enjoy your stories because of the detail and the believability which you achieve, so consistently. And your reasoning processes parallel mine, to a remarkable extent.

Thanks for your insights into the characters of "William," and "Melissa." I didn't catch the importance of the profound disrespect which "Melissa" held for "William," and the extent to which it motivated her behavior. I was thinking more along the lines of her trying to turn him on, by sharing intimate confidences, and "marking her territory" in his bathroom, with her pee, rather than disrespect.

Your collaboration with miniskirtpisser on "Becky" was very successful, I think. The uniquely female insight really nailed the believability, particularly where she cups her pussy, in panic. And I agree that the soft core revenge story works very well, between "Becky" and "Robert."

I have started a new series in the fiction area, over the past few months, revolving around "Marcia," a real woman whom I met and flirted with, on a trip to Taiwan, in mid October. The flirtation was very real, but it stopped, at some point, and I have written a fictional prequel, and some fictional sequels to it, fantasies about possible directions, that it might have taken, or might take. This series of stories contains bi-lingual dialog, Mandarin Chinese, and English, which has been challenging to write, but a lot of fun, for me, since I have a nodding acquaintance with the language.

Dr.P

• Thanks 1

@miniskirtpisser wrote:

"@Brutus and @Dr.P, thank you for the insight regarding sounds of women peeing. May I know whether it is more exciting to hear only the sound of the stream or to hear the hissing sound interspersed with some sighs and moans? I’m asking because when I pee after long time of holding, I tend to sigh and moan as well. It felt more erotic that way for me."

@miniskirtpisser,

Thanks for a fascinating question, to which I admit I haven't given much thought, because it has been a rare experience, for me. I think it would be far more exciting to hear the hissing sound interspersed with some sighs and moans, and even some words, like curses, when her stream goes awry. Anything which increases the intimacy of the connection between me and her, while she is peeing, increases my excitement. Sighs and moans of relief, or excitement are the best, especially if she knows I can hear her, and she wants me to.

On rare occasion, women have continued to carry on conversations with me, while they are peeing. I find that very exciting, no matter what the subject of the conversation may be. I would love it if she would share intimate information, related to her ongoing pee, in real time, like, "My leg got wet!" or "The seat got wet, when it sprayed!"

Dr.P

• Like 1