Hii, from India

sunitha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2019 at 5:30 AM, sunitha said:

Hii, all I am Sunitha from Bangalore, India. I have a fetish for guys who are out in the open to pee, and I also have the urge towards exhibitionism. If anyone of you would like to chat with me, you could message me personally.

I love your avatar.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 11:30 AM, sunitha said:

Hii, all I am Sunitha from Bangalore, India. I have a fetish for guys who are out in the open to pee, and I also have the urge towards exhibitionism. If anyone of you would like to chat with me, you could message me personally.

Hi. Do you also like to talk to women?

• 1 year later...
On 12/13/2019 at 4:00 PM, sunitha said:

Hey there I m a guy from Mumbai n have the same urge towards this exhibitionism,but this site is not allowing me to message u because I didn't upload content,can we talk through some other source?

• 8 months later...

Welcome, be site to visit the men peeing section, im sure you will find something to please your eyes there, the majority of active members are always helpful, you can message me or anyone else with questions and we will do our best to help!

On 2/10/2022 at 8:47 AM, dev2glory said:

Still active, Suntha?

It looks like Sunitha hasn't used the site for some time - since May 2020.  If you mouse-over a member's name it will highlight some details of their membership including joining date and last visit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Since you're still active on this Forum, let me tell you that I'm particularly fascinated by many aspects of the Indian Culture... Last time I visited your country, I did pass by Bangalore, it's a very exciting city!

• 2 weeks later...