Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
peeingone

Are You proud or ashamed of your fetishes?

Am a little surprised to find there are so many pee enthusiasts. I wasn't much into it until a recent event during a long distance road travel got me curious abd gave me a sort of a strange kick! Hope to find out more about this. 😃

JD

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:29 AM, vpw said:

I like to watch ladies peeing outdoors when they are desperate. I am not doing anything against their will so why should I be ashamed. First time when I saw a young lady pee, I was a kid and yes I had the guilt but when I found out ladies don't care as long as one doesnt' taunt them so who am I to stop them or feel ashamed.

Agree.

Am a little surprised to find there are so many pee enthusiasts. I wasn't much into it until a recent event during a long distance road travel got me curious and gave me a sort of a strange kick! Hope to find out more about this. 😃

• Like 1

I pretty much keep "the pee thing" to myself. All of my guy friends from the past knew I loved to suck cock. I started out not particularly liking the taste of cum, but grew out of that. Every guy tastes differently and it's greatly affected by what food or drinks he consumes. It's probably the same way with pee, but I have never tasted pee that I like, not even my own. I don't think I should feel ashamed for either preference. I like regular fucking too, but I always wanted to suck the guy's cock first. I swallow and I deep-throat. A lean, longer cock is easier to slide down my throat, but a nice thick penis is what my pussy craves! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

8 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I pretty much keep "the pee thing" to myself. All of my guy friends from the past knew I loved to suck cock. I started out not particularly liking the taste of cum, but grew out of that. Every guy tastes differently and it's greatly affected by what food or drinks he consumes. It's probably the same way with pee, but I have never tasted pee that I like, not even my own. I don't think I should feel ashamed for either preference. I like regular fucking too, but I always wanted to suck the guy's cock first. I swallow and I deep-throat. A lean, longer cock is easier to slide down my throat, but a nice thick penis is what my pussy craves! 

Wow this is really sexy. Glad you found what you really enjoy. For me personally I enjoy eating some ass as well as pussy. It's such a big turn on for me. 

• Like 1

In terms of my pee fetish I am not embarrassed. I have told people I've been with. Although I don't openly shout it from the roofs, if it came out, it wouldn't phase me. 

I've chatted with friends and shared one of my first pee experiences with a girl after a similar story had been told. 

I have a few others however that I do prefer to keep quiet and only have the rare few people know about it. 

• Love 1

From 1998 - 2008 when I would (in my province/city area) open up and be honest of my fetish (urolagnia) I would get yelled at, blocked, shamed and lost alot of so called friends. I would semi-try opening up against few years later but more so same shit. My "interests" not changed and I still stuck/enduring my prefered Fetish. I am who I am. It is what it is.

It has taught me to not judge others too. I dunno if this helps you or not. Glad I found this site and forum though. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've told a couple closest friends and they told me theirs, we both don't understand each other buts it's totally cool. 

Personally sometimes I get into such a frenzy that after the orgasm I feel a little grosed out.. But it never stops me wanting more next time I'm all worked up

I'm not ashamed of it, but I haven't told anyone either as I don't know anyone in my live that I consider "close" to be open with about anything like this.

• Like 1

We are not ashamed of it, but starting out in the 70's we had not heard of it but enjoyed it with each other. So good now that we found many more like us. And we still have told no one

• Like 1

Pee is my one and only fetish . It  gives me sexual satisfaction. I don't think I am proud or ashamed, I certainly don't broadcast it except on anonymous forms like this. But then  who broadcasts anything about their sex life. But I am not ashamed either. Why would I be, it's harmless fun. I have only shared it with the two women I have been intimate with. One , my now ex-wife while not sharing my enjoyment accepted , and went along with it. I also had a girlfriend that did not.

Although I hope to meet someone in real life, I am sure it would be awkward and embarrassing at first , but so would revealing any kink or secret.  I doubt I would deny it if asked . I know many people consider id weird or disgusting. .. Too bad for them.

• Like 2

I’m not really too sure about the word “fetish”. Maybe “fascination” may be more appropriate.

People gorge out on all sorts of stuff and cram them into their tummies: carrots, bananas, cream cakes etc (I won’t mention pork sausages!), and some people like to put them in other places.

But if someone who squishes a chocolate eclair up their jacksie and likes it is called a “fetishist”, they may cry foul (with full justification). They like doing it. Full stop.

Is a cyclist a fetishist? They sure get a good pummelling around the back botty area from the saddle. How’s about a boxer who get walloped a million times? Does he have a masochistic fetish? And a person who looks at computer screens all night until their eyes go all wobbly…

As far as I’m concerned, the phrase “what goes around comes around” is appropriate here – what goes in, must come out.

So, drink loads of water, pop, beer etc, and enjoy both of the ins and the outs. You don't have to broadcast it, but don't be ashamed.

By the way, I’m back again. I hope you noticed 😊

JP.

Edited by Jethro P

I wouldn't say I'm proud or ashamed.  I know the average reaction from someone who doesn't have the fetish is revulsion, so that kinda makes me wary of ever telling anyone of course.

I was very ashamed of my pee fetish for years.  One day I learned to accept it and while I can't say that I am proud of my pee fetish, I am not beating myself up over it anymore either.  I only tell people who I know have fetishes and in places where kinks are accepted.  Even then I still get kinkshamed from time to time.

Neither proud or ashamed.  Everyone has their kinks/fetish, and in the scheme of it all pee is pretty lightweight - completely harmless.

• Agree 1

Pee is my only strong fetish but I guess I have mild foot and glasses fetishes but I'd say I'm neither proud nor ashamed of them. They're just a part of who I am.

Hmmm - I'm actually very proud of my fetishes (pissing, older ladies, feet and stilettos - total worship of the mature lady)

Proud? Yeah, some, because it shows I have GREATT tastes - attracted to the beauty and the self-consciousness of the ripe madame, and that I dare to compliment her, using words that haven't been out spoken by anyone else but me for the last 150 years or so. Preferably in Danish, as it takes a lady of my own language to be surprized about my words of choice, and laugh at it - if I use English, it will be because the fine lady (a professional) doesn't understand Danish, and hardly any English. 

I know that I have great tastes, no doubt. I just wish I knew more ladies I could adore and compliment, damn...

I am now proud of my fetishes. I don't obviously go shouting about them but if anyone asks me I no longer feel like a dirty little boy when telling them. They are a huge part of who I am. Unfortunately it has taken me all my life up to now to realise this.

• Love 3