Just joined, happy to be here

Deanna Lydia

Thanks - I've never felt welcome or able to talk about this with anyone, so it's great to be in contact with other folks who like the same thing.  At some point I learned that no matter how rare you think your own kink is, there are a LOT of similar people out there - I just couldn't open up to anyone (well, one girlfriend) and certainly wasn't about to just open up about it.  She never peed on me, but I did have her pee into a wine glass once so I could drink it (I know, you're not supposed to do that, even if you like pee).

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I put these pics in some replies I posted to others, but I'm not sure if people really saw them, so I'll post some pics on a topic I started.  Not yet sure how to create an album...

My profile pic, but not as small as you'd see it - ping silk bra, pink silk pajama tops, pink high heels, and yes, I'm wearing tights over my panties, and of course, jeans so I can enjoy wearing it - this was taken during a session, and I just had to see what I looked like - this is a pic in the middle of it -

peefans-profile-image.png.3a5ee64a1e7574d00dda944a75ef8832.png

Sorry about the wrinkles, but this is my silk camisole over my bra, and this time I'm wearing cotton panties and thigh-high nylons (silk reflections, you gotta try them if you like nylons!!!) - this is a pic in the middle of it -

pants-pee.thumb.png.a75d47e4d2a3c6c3d7ada3bdc8416375.png

When my pants are this shiny, it's because the pee is still soaking in and running down my legs - this is a pic during it flowing...

shiny-means-its-running-down-my-legs.thumb.png.b2fe9c699a2fd1859b295938b12ab2c5.png

I this one, I'm just wearing cotton panties and a cotton bra, and as you can see, I really had to go - this is a pic after I've gone enough to feel better, but not done yet -

20190810_205423.thumb.jpg.9f0cf18efe8f9ede1a60769540ab549a.jpg

Ahh, I feel better now...  (this is from another session, still wearing the same underwear) - this is a pic in the middle of it -

image.thumb.png.80a925c7ec40db95a46421fec99f32ee.png

And if anyone likes the femme side of me, this is me in my prettiest sissy dress - this has always stayed dry (at least, so far) -

me-in-myisissy-dress.thumb.png.50c72bd6c44d82e7814d9fdf8c7ec352.png

I'd love to hear what people think.  I can't believe I'm posting these pics of myself - they were supposed to be just for me, but... I love this group.  I hope people reply and tell me what they think, what they like, and I'll answer ANY question anyone asks.  🙂

Deanns (D Lydia)-

shiny-means-its-running-down-my-legs2.png

Edited by D Lydia
update to details, remove redundant pic

Thanks - in only a few days I've already found many like-minded people, very accepting and friendly (and sometimes naughty) and I feel right at home here.  I even already got a gold membership so I can have more private chats with people and check out the galleries and everything else that's here.

I've really enjoyed reading other people's posts, too, and it makes me feel like my own fetishes are as mainSTREAM as anyone elses (pun intended), even if not so openly discussed in the outside world.