Peeing my panties for my husband

5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

That was awesome, @Sophie. You are number one when it comes to relating true tales

Which thought leads me to ask - are you planning to get around to telling us how the rest of that wet weekend went sometime? I hope so.

I am! I've written all the details when it was still fresh in my head so technically I could post it now but at the moment it's little notes like a story I would tell in the chatbox. I need to turn it into a full story instead of a quick tale and I just haven't been motivated enough to do it. 

I will share everything of that weekend, I promise. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PeeFan said:

This deserves a bump from the goldmembers. Funny!

Why funny? I found it highly erotic and a bit of a turn on. @Sophie has a descriptive prowess that fires the imagination really well. I get good imaginative imagery in my head whenever I read an erotic true tale she has written.  

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I will share everything of that weekend, I promise.

I'm really looking forward to that too Sophie.   For about two weeks after you posted the first episode,  the first thing I did every morning on waking up was to log on and check if you had posted the next part.

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I need to turn it into a full story instead of a quick tale and I just haven't been motivated enough to do it. 

It must take a lot of work to craft the description the way you do,  bringing the story to life so that your reader feels as if they are in the room with you, experiencing exactly how you felt at the time.   I imagine your life is busy too,  with work, husband and daughter to care for, so all I will say is that when you do get the chance to finish another episode,  I will be delighted to read it. 🥰

• Love 1

Awww thank you for all the kind words guys.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, likesToLick said:

I'm really looking forward to that too Sophie.   For about two weeks after you posted the first episode,  the first thing I did every morning on waking up was to log on and check if you had posted the next part.

I feel really guilty now 😞 I am so sorry to keep you waiting for so long! It will be coming soon, I promise! In fact I am doing a little more of it right now while I'm in the mood instead of sleeping!

2018827577_Screenshotfrom2019-12-1201-42-56.thumb.png.01f4aa4ad9a05a2694864dd053072e38.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Awww thank you for all the kind words guys.

I feel really guilty now 😞 I am so sorry to keep you waiting for so long! It will be coming soon, I promise! In fact I am doing a little more of it right now while I'm in the mood instead of sleeping!

2018827577_Screenshotfrom2019-12-1201-42-56.thumb.png.01f4aa4ad9a05a2694864dd053072e38.png

Looking forward to reading the rest Sophie!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

I feel really guilty now 😞 I am so sorry to keep you waiting for so long!

No need to feel guilty when you bring us so much enjoyment.  I'm really pleased you are still writing it.  I had begun to wonder if you were having second thoughts about sharing the rest of it with us.

• 2 weeks later...