Story Idea - Looking forward for your feedback

Hey all, I am thinking of writing a story of an adult woman (older than 18) who peed on a teddy bear that she loved as a child but has now discarded. The story will be told from the point of view of the teddy bear. There will be no erotic actions done by a minor (e.g. I will not describe a child peeing on the teddy bear). However, I will mention that the teddy bear was a treasured possession of her when she is younger (e.g. I will mention that she cuddled, played house with it, took it to her bed when she was a kid). What do you think about it? Would it be considered too taboo or borderline child exploitation? If it is, thank you for letting me know and I definitely will NOT write the story. 

Thank you in advance for your feedback. 

• Like 2

I think that sounds like a pretty great story idea. I'd definitely enjoy it. I think it's fine if you mention the past. There are other stories here where people think about their childhoods. Obviously erotic actions by a minor would be too much, but since you're not doing that I don't see the problem. We're not eroticizing a child, it's a fully grown woman who is the center of our attention.

• Agree 1
On 12/10/2019 at 2:05 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

Hey all, I am thinking of writing a story of an adult woman (older than 18) who peed on a teddy bear that she loved as a child but has now discarded. The story will be told from the point of view of the teddy bear. There will be no erotic actions done by a minor (e.g. I will not describe a child peeing on the teddy bear). However, I will mention that the teddy bear was a treasured possession of her when she is younger (e.g. I will mention that she cuddled, played house with it, took it to her bed when she was a kid). What do you think about it? Would it be considered too taboo or borderline child exploitation? If it is, thank you for letting me know and I definitely will NOT write the story. 

Thank you in advance for your feedback. 

@miniskirtpisser

As a mod I will say that I think the idea is highly original and interesting, which is good. And the teddy bear might once have been a treasured childhood possession, but if the person doing the pissing is now an adult - and this fact is made explicit in the story - I see no cause for concerns.

By all means go ahead.

• Agree 1