A visit to Brighton

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

A few weeks ago, I had a chance to get out on my own in Brighton on a Tuesday evening. Being Tuesday, I wasn’t sure how much I might see and didn’t have the same expectation as I might have had on a Friday or Saturday evening.   It was certainly not the best night I have ever had, but I did have a total of 18 sightings varying from distant views of squats on the beach to close up full frontals.  I was there from about 10:30pm to 3:30am, but to be honest I may has well have left at 1am and gained myself more sleep as I didn’t see anything after 1am.

Having parked up at about 10:30 near the beach front, I walked along the beach and found not a lot happening, so carried on up towards the town to the bus stops.  At 11:00, a bus pulled up and maybe 15 people got off.   Of these a group broke away and headed over the fountain in the middle of the grassy square.   Two blokes went to one side of the fountain and started peeing into it (I'm sure that fountain must have a high pee concentration - I see many blokes peeing in it every time I'm there) Three girls went to the other side of the fountain.   One of them reversed into the vegetation surrounding the fountain.  She was wearing a tight black skirt, which she pulled up and then pulled down skimpy black knickers, went into a squat facing out towards the path.   I walked along the path and passed by.  She was squatted low and I got a good view, although dimly lit, between her legs.   Her pee was pattering slowly onto the dirt between her feet.  After I passed, I glanced back to see her stand up, pull up and adjust her knickers whilst talking to her friends, then she pulled the skirt back down.

The next bus arrived and four girls ran from the bus right across the park and up the mound at the end where there are a few sparse bushes.   The first girl to arrive immediately dropped her jeans to her knees and did a high squat leaning her backside against a small wall that is there and leaning forward so her pee hit the wall and ran down to the ground.  The second girl meanwhile did a similar stance against a tree which was opposite.   The third girl squatted between them facing out, so I had a side view of the two high squats and a front view of the low squat  The light was dim, but I could make out the streams - the one hitting the wall, the second falling directly down next to the tree and the third puddling in front of the squatted girl.   The fourth girl hadn't run as fast and was just arriving at this point.  She was wearing black shorts and squatted, facing the other squatter.   I got a good view of a bare bum, but I was past before she got started.   Another two girls were approaching.

I carried on round past the bushes and round the other side by way of the pavement.   I walked up the little path between the bushes and came up directly behind the peeing spot.  The first three girls had now finished and moved away.   The fourth girl was finishing up and standing.   However, two new girls had joined the scene.   One was wearing light, patterned leggings, had really skinny legs and had taken the place near the tree, adopting a high squat and was peeing vertically down to the ground from a height of about 2 feet.  I had a clear side view.   The other was squatted in the middle with her back to me.  I got an excellent view of her bum, but it was so close to the ground I couldn't see any pee.  She stood up as I emerged from the path and she pulled up her electric blue knickers, which went right up her bum crack and then pulled up her shorts, which were a matching bright electric blue.   I was only about 6 feet from her at this point and I skirted past the group and back out into the park and walked up towards the fountain.

A girl with red jacket and black jeans plus a girl with grey top and black jeans were heading across the park with some blokes.  One of them called out "Don't look, I am going to the toilet".  They went the other side of the fountain.  I thought it was the girl in the red jacket, and I could see her moving slowly, so I hung back, but then realised that it wasn't her that was going to pee, so I picked up the pace and found the other girl squatted in the bushes against the fountain.  I was a bit late and she stood and pulled up her jeans before joining her friend on the path and going back to the group.

At this point, I'm thinking it is going to be a great night as I've had 7 sightings in about 15 minutes.  Unfortunately it didn't keep up at this rate for the rest of the night, and things slowed down a bit.

About 11:30 a fairly large group got off a bus and headed across the square.  I thought some might stop for relief, but they carried on down a side street towards the seafront.  The group spread out as some walked faster than others and I merged in about two thirds of the way back in the group.  They leaders crossed the road and headed down the ramp to the lower promenade.  Two girls and a man broke off from the group and walked across the stones to the far side of the carousel which had been packed up for winter and sheeted over.  The first girl - dark hair, tall and thin was wearing white trousers and squatted down with her back to the fence, facing out to sea and with the carousel shielding her from the upper and lower promenade.  I walked along the beach and could see her side on.  The man was on my side of her and peeing against the fence.  The other girl, of similar build and with blonde hair was wearing black jeans stood facing the squatting girl, so her back was to the beach.  I was approaching with a side view of both of them.  They saw me coming (or more likely initially heard the crunch of the stones) and looked in my direction.  The girl who was already squatting carried on regardless and even better, the girl in the black jeans looked directly at me, then proceeded to pull down her jeans and squat facing her friend.  I walked past as the first girl was pulling up her trousers and knickers in one go and also had a good rear view of the second girl, who was still squatted down.

Another three girls from the group, but nearer the back had broken off and walked down the beach to the sea.   I turned left towards the sea, got to the point where the beach slopes more steeply and turned and walked back along the ridge towards these three.  They were squatted down just up from the water line, in a triangle, all facing in towards each other.  The nearest one had her bum fully exposed - although it was pretty dark, I could certainly make out the shape and colour of her pale bum against the darker background.  The other two, I couldn't see a great deal other than their general shape and position.  At that point a large wave rolled in and all three jumped up and tried to head up the beach without time to get dressed.  Two of them had dresses/skirts, which weren't too bad as they ran upwards, holding their skirts up and with everything on display apart from it being dark.   The other one had trousers round her knees and she stumbled as she tried to run like that which was funny to watch.  One of the girls shouted very loud "I just wee'd all over myself!"  The other two laughed.  Then one of them squatted back down to finish what she started whilst the other two adjusted their clothes.

Further along the beach was a nightclub on the lower promenade.  Five girls left the nightclub queue and headed down the beach.  One squatted low, lifting her dress and faced up the beach.  One girl sat on the stones and eased trousers down underneath her and lifting her knees.   I could see her bum sat on the stones and presumably she peed directly onto the stones in that position.  The other three stood by but didn't pee.

A girl in a black hat and all black clothes - quite a warm looking jacket and a knee length dress went with her boyfriend behind a beach sales hut so they were hidden from the promenade by the hut.   I walked along the beach.  She was squatted right down with her dressed hitched up.  When she saw me, she jumped up and pulled the dress down.  Once I had passed, she squatted down again and I looked over my shoulder.  She jumped up again.   I looked forward and carried on walking.  I then turned towards the promenade and could see out of the corner of my eye that she was once again squatting.   

The best sighting of the evening by far was around 1am.   Two girls and a bloke leave Subway and go up a side street.  I guess what they are doing.  One has a denim jacket and red skirt.  The other has a black skirt and red top.    A car turns into the side street and they stand back to let it pass, but he waves them across.  They end up standing in a corner looking awkward as the car passes them and carries on round the corner.   I turn off that street so that they don't see me coming, then I give them a few seconds and go back down the street.  I turn onto the street about 15 metres from where the two girls are squatting against a wall and the bloke is peeing the other side of a bin.   Both girls are facing down the road towards me so I am walking towards a perfect view of two vaginas issuing their stream onto the pavement in front of them between their feet.   The girl on the right (with the denim jacket) was quite short and had curly dark hair and was laughing with a beautiful smile.  The girl on the left was a bit taller and when she saw me coming, she looked down and covered her face with her hand (which only went to give me a better opportunity to look).   As I got near (I had to walk pretty much up to them to turn the corner of the road) The smiling girl stood up, still with her skirt hitched high.  She then proceeded to pull up some very holey fishnet tights and there was no sign of any knickers.  She pulled down her skirt to cover herself, but she didn't make much of a hurry about it.   She looked at me and smiled sheepishly, so I asked "Did you enjoy that?"  to which she just laughed.   The other girl stood up just as I was turning the corner.

I hoped that the momentum would continue, but that was it for the night.  I stayed around until 3:30am, but saw no more peeing.  

Huge pee fans such as us, even when the action dies down, you still stick around hoping for just one more sighting.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Huge pee fans such as us, even when the action dies down, you still stick around hoping for just one more sighting.

Absolutely right.  And many times it has paid off.   One night when I had given up and was heading home I thought “just one more pass of the area” and I got the best close up view of the evening and had a brief chat with the girl whilst she was squatted in front of me watering the concrete.  If I hadn’t done that final pass I would have missed a very memorable sighting.   Trouble is, usually when I do get the chance to go out, it is when I have to do something in the morning and I really need some sleep!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I'm hoping to be back in Brighton tomorrow night......  Downside is that it is the end of the university term today and the weather is much colder now, so may be less people about.  Here's hoping some of the students stay in their accommodation for one last weekend of fun before going home for the Christmas break.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, Alfresco said:

The smiling girl stood up, still with her skirt hitched high.  She then proceeded to pull up some very holey fishnet tights and there was no sign of any knickers.  She pulled down her skirt to cover herself, but she didn't make much of a hurry about it.   She looked at me and smiled sheepishly, so I asked "Did you enjoy that?"  to which she just laughed.

You gotta love the cheek of that girl :)

• Agree 2

I'm not sure if this is a repost as i seem to remember something similar on here before.However it is a fantastic account of a fun night with some great sightings.I am very jealous and if I'd been there myself i would have enjoyed every minute of it.

I used to get some pretty good sightings around my home city,some of which I have written about on here previously.I miss those days.Thanks for sharing @Alfresco

• Like 1
On 12/15/2019 at 10:48 AM, Rewdna said:

I'm not sure if this is a repost as i seem to remember something similar on here before.However it is a fantastic account of a fun night with some great sightings.I am very jealous and if I'd been there myself i would have enjoyed every minute of it.

I used to get some pretty good sightings around my home city,some of which I have written about on here previously.I miss those days.Thanks for sharing @Alfresco

Not a repost - only that I've had multiple occasions in Brighton and posted about more than one evening so there will naturally be similarities with the locations and styles, it is just the details that change on different visits.

Was thoroughly turned on by your story, didn’t know “sightings” was a thing. Happy to hear of more such escapades and perhaps you could even steer me in the right direction, been to Brighton a couple times previously and had no idea there were hotspots for such a fun activity. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 2:52 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Wow, I love this! You got many good sightings. It makes me wanna go to the nearest city and look out for pee sightings. 

If you go to any decent size town or city you have a good chance of finding people peeing.  Look near transport hubs, nightclub queues and fast food places for the best chances.   If you want to see men peeing, there will be abundant opportunities.  Women less so, because the are more willing to hold longer and more likely to make more effort to hide.

• Agree 1