Yes or no question

On 12/10/2019 at 12:45 AM, speedy3471 said:

I use piss most of the time. Sometimes I will say pee but not very often

Since you always say "piss" in German, I use the word in English too. I think, the word expresses a certain force, and that I feel also in the act of pissing itself.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

For me, it's based on intensity and amount of pee 

Tinkle - Just a little bit, honestly didn't have to go at all, almost a shy, dainty little word

Pee - Just your average bathroom break, had to go, could have held a little more, but didn't feel like holding 

Piss - OHMYFUCKINGGODIHAVETOGOSOBADI'MABOUTTOBURSTLETMEPEEEEEEEEEE *unzips and just sprays a tree* Ahhhhhh~~~ 

That's my little system. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 years later...

It really depends. From where I'm from and how I learned to use it growing up, the term "piss" was a more vulgar way of saying it, more often used by boys and men, rather than girls and women. Depending on who I'm talking to, understanding how one may react to it depending on which word I use, and so on come into play, and the setting matters too. Alcohol definitely lowers inhibitions in people, so people are more likely to say piss because beer, etc. really makes you need to go. But even without alcohol, it seems the more you may know someone, depending on the relationship, they're more likely to use one word over another. Like I said, with men, we often just say piss, but over the years I've definitely heard more and more women use it too, especially one's who may not look like they'd ever use that word. I also really find it hot when a woman uses the word piss, especially consider how they use the bathroom (sitting down) compared to men (standing up). Some women I've not known well, like a coworker for example, will just casually blurt out "I gotta piss" whereas others will just excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. In my experience though, most women seem comfortable saying they're going to "pee" more than anything.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, PissOnMyParade said:

Do you think people should call pee "piss"? Is calling it piss a degrading way to speak about it and therefore a huge turn off on so many levels, or does it heighten the turn on for you because it sounds more sexual?

I'm interested to know how the members feel about this.

Does shooing a wizz fit in ????

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 11:53 AM, PissOnMyParade said:

Do you think people should call pee "piss"? Is calling it piss a degrading way to speak about it and therefore a huge turn off on so many levels, or does it heighten the turn on for you because it sounds more sexual?

Personally I think saying pee instead of piss is the same as saying freak/frick instead of fuck.

Same meaning, one's just a little more swear'y.

Yes, only because there aren't enough synonyms for pee.  As a writer (well, blogger) of both fiction and non-fiction, I like to change up my language & there are only so many times you can say "urine" "pee" and "yellow gold" lmao.  I don't find the word particularly hot OR offensive but I do prefer more subtle terms like "wetting" or "going" over it when they fit.  

• Like 1