Best clothes to hide an accident

I'm going to break my cardinal rule @Jayne78 and be crude....   If I saw you in a short leather skirt (and we've seen photos of your legs online) I'd be more concerned about finding clothes to hide an erection.

Intentional peeing under the cover of a leather skirt is a bit of a fantasy of mine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 12/4/2019 at 11:36 PM, Jayne78 said:

I recently bought a leather skirt it is stylish and has the added bonus for me of not showing my my leaks.

Last week I had a major mishap (I wet the floor) and still it looked dry.

Anybody else got items of clothing which can mask an accident?

IMG_1509.JPG

Skirt looks awesome on you more pics welcome any black clothes mask the wet spots more than colors, although I have to admit I like to see wet clothes!

• Agree 1

I was on a course recently with about 40 other people who I'd never met, we were all ushered into the conference room to sit at round tables.

As soon as we sat down and looked at our neighbours I immediately noticed the lady two seats to my right - very pretty with dark wavy hair and piercing grey eyes. It became apparent when she spoke that she was Irish - she had the most sensual, soft voice with a very strong accent - very softly spoken but I got the impression wouldn't take any messing.

The cherry on top of the cake was that when she stood up at the break she was dressed very similarly in a brown leather skirt.  Made the whole boring course worthwhile!

5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I was on a course recently with about 40 other people who I'd never met, we were all ushered into the conference room to sit at round tables.

As soon as we sat down and looked at our neighbours I immediately noticed the lady two seats to my right - very pretty with dark wavy hair and piercing grey eyes. It became apparent when she spoke that she was Irish - she had the most sensual, soft voice with a very strong accent - very softly spoken but I got the impression wouldn't take any messing.

The cherry on top of the cake was that when she stood up at the break she was dressed very similarly in a brown leather skirt.  Made the whole boring course worthwhile!

Was she wearing tights or bare legs?

How long was her skirt?

Did u imagine she may have wet a little?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
19 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Was she wearing tights or bare legs?

How long was her skirt?

Did u imagine she may have wet a little?

Very similar to the photo you’ve posted - slightly more woolly tights (it is winter after all) and pretty much the same length. She was slightly more curvy and possibly not as tall (or shorter legs) than your pictures suggest. 

The ‘course’ was actually a speed awareness course - better than points on my licence for a minor lapse. The first part of the afternoon was a brainstorm of ‘reasons why we may be tempted to speed’. I missed a trick, nobody mentioned being desperate to pee - I would have loved to look for any blushes. 

I may perhaps of imagined a desperate emergency going on....  Perhaps her driving home bursting, getting more and more desperate, panicking about whether she'd make it - concentrating on nothing but holding on and driving over the limit to get to the relief of her bathroom. Hopefully she did and hopefully enjoyed the best pee ever... 

That doesn't make me a bad person does it, lol?

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 2