Yellow spots in female underwear

Hi!

I was recently noticing a yellow spot with a rough texture in my gf's underwear and I asked her if it was pee (the few pee drops remaining in the pussy after taking a piss) mixed with dry vaginal fluids or something. I told her that it would be a huge turn-on for me if that was the case. So here I leave my questions for girls:

• Do you sometimes notice your pussy has a few drops of pee even after wiping? (maybe you notice it because your underwear feels somewhat wet or so)
  • Do you think the stain I found in my gf's underwear could be dry pee with vaginal fluids or just a regular yellowish fluid coming out of the vag?
  • This question is not fully related to what I am asking, but have you ever experienced a strong smell coming from down there when the urine gets to your trousers (if it ever gets there, ofc)

I know there are lots of questions but I'd be glad if you could answer them.

Thank you in advance

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, dan stevens said:

Hi!

I was recently noticing a yellow spot with a rough texture in my gf's underwear and I asked her if it was pee (the few pee drops remaining in the pussy after taking a piss) mixed with dry vaginal fluids or something. I told her that it would be a huge turn-on for me if that was the case. So here I leave my questions for girls:

• Do you sometimes notice your pussy has a few drops of pee even after wiping? (maybe you notice it because your underwear feels somewhat wet or so)
  • Do you think the stain I found in my gf's underwear could be dry pee with vaginal fluids or just a regular yellowish fluid coming out of the vag?
  • This question is not fully related to what I am asking, but have you ever experienced a strong smell coming from down there when the urine gets to your trousers (if it ever gets there, ofc)

I know there are lots of questions but I'd be glad if you could answer them.

Thank you in advance

Hi here are my answers to your 3 points:

1 yes often find my knickers get wet after wiping. Maybe a few drops in my lips also being hairy often find my pubes not 100% dry

2 stain probs as u stated best thing to do is smell it stale pee is very dustinctive

3 as I have lots of leakage I am always conscious of smell. There are products though to help

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

it Could a mixture of the two.  If it is yellow discharge that’s not good.  Vagina discharge is that is normal is white or clear.   Yellow hopefully Is pee.  I seem to some since I’m horny all the time.  But it should have a bad smell. Fishy smell is an infection.  The pee smell will very depending On how hydrated we are. The more hydrated it will have a mild smell. But dehydrated will have a strong smell to it. Hope this help.  Does she now about your fetish.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 9:32 AM, Sweets said:

it Could a mixture of the two.  If it is yellow discharge that’s not good.  Vagina discharge is that is normal is white or clear.   Yellow hopefully Is pee.  I seem to some since I’m horny all the time.  But it should have a bad smell. Fishy smell is an infection.  The pee smell will very depending On how hydrated we are. The more hydrated it will have a mild smell. But dehydrated will have a strong smell to it. Hope this help.  Does she now about your fetish.  

Well, she knows about it and she doesn't mind. However, she won't be sharing with me this kind of things, as she doesn't feel comfortable when talking about her fluids. I've a couple more questions now that you've answered. They're not even related to the topic. Do you usually feel like you won't be able to clench your urethral sphincter when you bursting to pee? (Just trying to figure out the differences between males and females when it comes to the urge to pee). And, Do you feel the need to grab your crotch with your hand when you really need to pee? (Same as before, just trying to figure out the differences between both genders when it comes to the urge to pee).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 3:00 PM, Sweets said:

I have first hand experience with your question from this morning I was being naughty and taking a video for my friend while my husband was in the showers. I had a glass in the kitchen was going to pee in it.  I miss judged how bad I had to be I had been holding it for over an hour or so.   I filled the glass up and started to over flow. I couldn’t not cut it off dumped the glass in the sink still peeing now all over the kitchen floor stuck the glass back under fill another full glass. I did some rushing to clean the floor up before he got out of the shower. It was a good size puddle. It was mostly on video you could see the first part but not the second because I was freaking out a little.   No hands won’t help.  Lol. My friend loved the video even thought he could only hear me peeing on the floor 

I think we would all love to see this video 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, dan stevens said:

Maybe you could share it with me as well through "direct message" in this platform?

Nope it doesn’t work. You can only send videos on here and private if they are downloaded to another site.  I’m sorry.  

Back on track with the original question. a) Men can shake off any residue urine, and pop their penises back into their pants. Although I once went out with a guy who actually wiped the end of his cock, and at home rinsed it beneath a tap, pulling back the foreskin as he did. I sometimes 'shake', I don't have a particularly large inner labia, but none the less, droplets can gather, likewise on pubic hair. b) We have secretions, natures way of keeping the vagina clean, these occur pre-menstrual cycle, and/or when straining to relieve the bladder, or when sexually excited. The secretions can vary in viscosity and translucency or resemble the pre-cum that men have. Your girlfriend may have Thrush, a treatable condition that may result in a smelly discharge. Men with foreskins can have a cheesy residue if not cleaned daily, similar fluids can gather in the folds of the inner labia and again, if not washed can get stale and emit a noxious odour. c) Personal hygiene is important, in my childhood I remember taking a bath once a week! Now I shower every day, sometimes twice a day in the Summer. Another friend who was in the Army, said that he was 'taught' to wash beneath his foreskin every morning...saying that he rarely bothered before he went in, and always makes sure now.