Sexy men with big dicks.

Sweets

On 5/8/2022 at 2:00 PM, Bigpiss1189 said:

How do people feel about pics of soft dicks 

Yes. Bacardi is here for it! I love soft dicks maybe just a little more than I like to see them hard lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Well @Sweets , seeing as you asked, and I love showing off my dick, I feel it would be rude not to contribute.. 

With it being sizeable enough to certainly give a good filling, whilst also not being too insanely big, I have had it suggested to me that I have a pretty perfect sized dick - what do you reckon, ladies?  😉

B5791C8C-AC2B-413B-9FCE-E854018DBD7A.jpeg

That is insanely big! But the perfect size and shape 😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Loller - looks almost like a normal sized one 🤣  🤣

I'm kidding of course.

On a more practical note there's no need to post the same thing twice in two different areas.  I've removed the other one - figured you'd prefer to keep your post in the 'big dicks' topic.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Loller - looks almost like a normal sized one 🤣  🤣

I'm kidding of course.

On a more practical note there's no need to post the same thing twice in two different areas.  I've removed the other one - figured you'd prefer to keep your post in the 'big dicks' topic.

Okay, sorry about that. I just thought it fit well into my penis size topic. My girlfriend once commented that my penis looks "narrow" while giving a blowjob. She tried to assure me that it was just a thoughtless comment, she feels bad about saying it and that my cock is actually great. It has left me a bit insecure still and I would like your guys opinions on it.

5 hours ago, Loller said:

Okay, sorry about that. I just thought it fit well into my penis size topic. My girlfriend once commented that my penis looks "narrow" while giving a blowjob. She tried to assure me that it was just a thoughtless comment, she feels bad about saying it and that my cock is actually great. It has left me a bit insecure still and I would like your guys opinions on it.

As @gldenwetgoose said elsewhere:

I'd recommend reading all the sentiments the ladies are expressing and not the boasts the guys are making.  Just saying...

To quote something I saw on maybe Pinterest or tumblr, anxiety/insecurity is like believing conspiracy theories about yourself, and “maybe despite it seeming to satisfy my gf my dick’s too small & everyone’s lying to me about it” def qualifies 

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...